How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 449 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Apache
Share this post:
Whenever you need to rewrite index.php file from url you can find solution here. you can easily enable rewrite mode using bellow terminal command. when i create one virtualhost for my laravel application and open in browser and open my created virtual url. but when i click on login i found following error :
URL not found....
But when i try add index.php like this way then it works:
You can remove index.php from url so run following command:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo service apache2 restart
Now you can open this way:
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to integrate stripe payment gateway in Laravel 5.4 Application ?