How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 487 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Apache
Share this post:
Whenever you need to rewrite index.php file from url you can find solution here. you can easily enable rewrite mode using bellow terminal command. when i create one virtualhost for my laravel application and open in browser and open my created virtual url. but when i click on login i found following error :
URL not found....
But when i try add index.php like this way then it works:
You can remove index.php from url so run following command:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo service apache2 restart
Now you can open this way:
- Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using Terminal
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- AngularJS - Display Default image if original image does not exists with example
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?