How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 773 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Apache
Whenever you need to rewrite index.php file from url you can find solution here. you can easily enable rewrite mode using bellow terminal command. when i create one virtualhost for my laravel application and open in browser and open my created virtual url. but when i click on login i found following error :
URL not found....
But when i try add index.php like this way then it works:
You can remove index.php from url so run following command:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo service apache2 restart
Now you can open this way:
- Laravel 5 - whereIn and whereNotIn with subquery example using query builder
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to remove empty values from array in PHP?
- Laravel 5 - Custom Helper Facade Class Example from scratch
- How to add LIKE query in Elasticsearch?
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- How to redirect page using JQuery?