How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 906 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Apache
Whenever you need to rewrite index.php file from url you can find solution here. you can easily enable rewrite mode using bellow terminal command. when i create one virtualhost for my laravel application and open in browser and open my created virtual url. but when i click on login i found following error :
URL not found....
But when i try add index.php like this way then it works:
You can remove index.php from url so run following command:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo service apache2 restart
Now you can open this way:
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- Laravel 5 Repository Pattern Tutorial from scratch
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- How to get Ip Address in Codeigniter?
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- AngularJS - simple image upload with preview example in PHP
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 1