How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 1257 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Apache
Whenever you need to rewrite index.php file from url you can find solution here. you can easily enable rewrite mode using bellow terminal command. when i create one virtualhost for my laravel application and open in browser and open my created virtual url. but when i click on login i found following error :
URL not found....
But when i try add index.php like this way then it works:
You can remove index.php from url so run following command:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo service apache2 restart
Now you can open this way:
- How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?
- How to check empty or null in Mysql Query?
- Laravel 5 - where condition with two columns example code
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?
- Jquery tooltip example code with demo using Jquery UI