How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 549 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Apache
Share this post:
Whenever you need to rewrite index.php file from url you can find solution here. you can easily enable rewrite mode using bellow terminal command. when i create one virtualhost for my laravel application and open in browser and open my created virtual url. but when i click on login i found following error :
URL not found....
But when i try add index.php like this way then it works:
You can remove index.php from url so run following command:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo service apache2 restart
Now you can open this way:
- Laravel 5 - whereIn and whereNotIn with subquery example using query builder
- How to get gravatar image from email using Jquery?
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf
- How to get current route name in Laravel 5?
- Jquery ajax request example
- How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?