How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 1076 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Apache
Whenever you need to rewrite index.php file from url you can find solution here. you can easily enable rewrite mode using bellow terminal command. when i create one virtualhost for my laravel application and open in browser and open my created virtual url. but when i click on login i found following error :
URL not found....
But when i try add index.php like this way then it works:
You can remove index.php from url so run following command:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo service apache2 restart
Now you can open this way:
- How to check file is exists or not in PHP?
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?
- How to Check if Element is Exists or not in jQuery?
- PHP - How to make dependent dropdown list using jquery Ajax?
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?
- laravel 5 change date format using carbon example
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?