How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 393 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Apache
Share this post:
Whenever you need to rewrite index.php file from url you can find solution here. you can easily enable rewrite mode using bellow terminal command. when i create one virtualhost for my laravel application and open in browser and open my created virtual url. but when i click on login i found following error :
URL not found....
But when i try add index.php like this way then it works:
You can remove index.php from url so run following command:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo service apache2 restart
Now you can open this way:
- Laravel 5 query builder where exists example
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?