How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 657 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu Apache
Share this post:
Whenever you need to rewrite index.php file from url you can find solution here. you can easily enable rewrite mode using bellow terminal command. when i create one virtualhost for my laravel application and open in browser and open my created virtual url. but when i click on login i found following error :
URL not found....
But when i try add index.php like this way then it works:
You can remove index.php from url so run following command:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo service apache2 restart
Now you can open this way:
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in laravel Example
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.
- Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- Bootstrap year picker example using datepicker js
- Jquery - Animated typing effect using typed js example with demo
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?