How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 17, 2016 | | 16760 Viewer | Category : Laravel
we always use remember me option in login page, that way user don't require to login everytime. So, we would like use remember me option in our login page then you can also do it simply, because laravel provide it's own functionality. But, many developer can't do it properly i mean remember me not working, but you can implement it right.
First you have to sure that remember_token field in our users table. if you haven't remember_token column then first add it in your users table or any table that you use as for auth.
Now you should have controller method this way:
public function webLoginPost(Request $request)
'email' => 'required|email',
'password' => 'required',
$remember_me = $request->has('remember_me') ? true : false;
if (auth()->attempt(['email' => $request->input('email'), 'password' => $request->input('password')], $remember_me))
$user = auth()->user();
return back()->with('error','your username and password are wrong.');
- Laravel 5 - Create Dummy Data using tinker factory
- Jquery email autocomplete example with demo using jquery.email-autocomplete.min.js
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?
- Codeigniter 3 resize image and create thumbnail example
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- Laravel - How to search with comma separated values using Query Builder ?