How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 17, 2016 | | 6049 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
we always use remember me option in login page, that way user don't require to login everytime. So, we would like use remember me option in our login page then you can also do it simply, because laravel provide it's own functionality. But, many developer can't do it properly i mean remember me not working, but you can implement it right.
First you have to sure that remember_token field in our users table. if you haven't remember_token column then first add it in your users table or any table that you use as for auth.
Now you should have controller method this way:
public function webLoginPost(Request $request)
'email' => 'required|email',
'password' => 'required',
$remember_me = $request->has('remember_me') ? true : false;
if (auth()->attempt(['email' => $request->input('email'), 'password' => $request->input('password')], $remember_me))
$user = auth()->user();
return back()->with('error','your username and password are wrong.');
- Laravel 5 notification alert using bootstrap notify plugin example
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- How to add tooltip Bootstrap?
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js
- PHP - How to make dependent dropdown list using jquery Ajax?
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- How to retrieve number of twitter followers count without authentication or api ?