How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 17, 2016 | | 13061 Viewer | Category : Laravel
we always use remember me option in login page, that way user don't require to login everytime. So, we would like use remember me option in our login page then you can also do it simply, because laravel provide it's own functionality. But, many developer can't do it properly i mean remember me not working, but you can implement it right.
First you have to sure that remember_token field in our users table. if you haven't remember_token column then first add it in your users table or any table that you use as for auth.
Now you should have controller method this way:
public function webLoginPost(Request $request)
'email' => 'required|email',
'password' => 'required',
$remember_me = $request->has('remember_me') ? true : false;
if (auth()->attempt(['email' => $request->input('email'), 'password' => $request->input('password')], $remember_me))
$user = auth()->user();
return back()->with('error','your username and password are wrong.');
- How to push item to 0 index or first of $scope object in AngularJS?
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- Ajax - Cross-Origin Request Blocked in Larave 5?
- How to quick run laravel project?
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How to get ip address using php code?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework