How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 17, 2016 | | 4466 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
we always use remember me option in login page, that way user don't require to login everytime. So, we would like use remember me option in our login page then you can also do it simply, because laravel provide it's own functionality. But, many developer can't do it properly i mean remember me not working, but you can implement it right.
First you have to sure that remember_token field in our users table. if you haven't remember_token column then first add it in your users table or any table that you use as for auth.
Now you should have controller method this way:
public function webLoginPost(Request $request)
'email' => 'required|email',
'password' => 'required',
$remember_me = $request->has('remember_me') ? true : false;
if (auth()->attempt(['email' => $request->input('email'), 'password' => $request->input('password')], $remember_me))
$user = auth()->user();
return back()->with('error','your username and password are wrong.');
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- How to use bootstrap colorpicker example code
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL example
- Bootstrap - Show/Hide(toggle) Password input field using bootstrap-show-password.js Plugin
- AngularJS - update bind ng-model input value from Jquery Code
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable