How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 17, 2016 | | 10478 Viewer | Category : Laravel
we always use remember me option in login page, that way user don't require to login everytime. So, we would like use remember me option in our login page then you can also do it simply, because laravel provide it's own functionality. But, many developer can't do it properly i mean remember me not working, but you can implement it right.
First you have to sure that remember_token field in our users table. if you haven't remember_token column then first add it in your users table or any table that you use as for auth.
Now you should have controller method this way:
public function webLoginPost(Request $request)
'email' => 'required|email',
'password' => 'required',
$remember_me = $request->has('remember_me') ? true : false;
if (auth()->attempt(['email' => $request->input('email'), 'password' => $request->input('password')], $remember_me))
$user = auth()->user();
return back()->with('error','your username and password are wrong.');
- How to add query string automatically on laravel pagination links ?
- Twitter typeahead press enter key go to search page.
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- How to add tooltip Bootstrap?
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?
- How to convert one time zone to anothor time zone
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.