How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 17, 2016 | | 3421 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
we always use remember me option in login page, that way user don't require to login everytime. So, we would like use remember me option in our login page then you can also do it simply, because laravel provide it's own functionality. But, many developer can't do it properly i mean remember me not working, but you can implement it right.
First you have to sure that remember_token field in our users table. if you haven't remember_token column then first add it in your users table or any table that you use as for auth.
Now you should have controller method this way:
public function webLoginPost(Request $request)
'email' => 'required|email',
'password' => 'required',
$remember_me = $request->has('remember_me') ? true : false;
if (auth()->attempt(['email' => $request->input('email'), 'password' => $request->input('password')], $remember_me))
$user = auth()->user();
return back()->with('error','your username and password are wrong.');
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- How to use bootstrap colorpicker example code
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- How to get year, month and day from timestamp date using carbon in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap - Input multiple tags example using Tag Manager Jquery Plugin
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery
- AngularJS - convert comma separated string to array example