How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 17, 2016 | | 1761 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
we always use remember me option in login page, that way user don't require to login everytime. So, we would like use remember me option in our login page then you can also do it simply, because laravel provide it's own functionality. But, many developer can't do it properly i mean remember me not working, but you can implement it right.
First you have to sure that remember_token field in our users table. if you haven't remember_token column then first add it in your users table or any table that you use as for auth.
Now you should have controller method this way:
public function webLoginPost(Request $request)
'email' => 'required|email',
'password' => 'required',
$remember_me = $request->has('remember_me') ? true : false;
if (auth()->attempt(['email' => $request->input('email'), 'password' => $request->input('password')], $remember_me))
$user = auth()->user();
return back()->with('error','your username and password are wrong.');
- Bootstrap year picker example using datepicker js
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- How to remove query string from URL using JQuery
- Angular $scope.form value undefined on submit in ionic framework.
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL example
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js