How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?By Hardik Savani | October 12, 2016 | | 5793 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes we require to disable created_at and updated_at timestamps on Model on Laravel, so we can do it simply by using $timestamps variable of model. It is very small things but important to understand and how to use it.
When you create new item or user using model at that time created_at and updated_at column set default time by default but you can prevent to set false value of $timestamps variable.
I am creating new records using create method of model like as bellow example:
Ok, above code will simply add new records on items table with current timestamps value in created_at and updated_at. But you can prevent by add $timestamps variable value false. So your model will be like this way:
class Item extends Model
public $fillable = ['title'];
public $timestamps = false;
Now, you can check, created_at and updated_at will be null.
Maybe it can help you....
Tags :Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel 5.3 Laravel Eloquent Source Code timestamps
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 1
- How to use sweetalert message box in laravel 5?
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- jQuery Ajax X-editable bootstrap plugin to update records in PHP Example
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?