How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?By Hardik Savani | October 12, 2016 | | 8026 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes we require to disable created_at and updated_at timestamps on Model on Laravel, so we can do it simply by using $timestamps variable of model. It is very small things but important to understand and how to use it.
When you create new item or user using model at that time created_at and updated_at column set default time by default but you can prevent to set false value of $timestamps variable.
I am creating new records using create method of model like as bellow example:
Ok, above code will simply add new records on items table with current timestamps value in created_at and updated_at. But you can prevent by add $timestamps variable value false. So your model will be like this way:
class Item extends Model
public $fillable = ['title'];
public $timestamps = false;
Now, you can check, created_at and updated_at will be null.
Maybe it can help you....
Tags :Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel 5.3 Laravel Eloquent Source Code timestamps
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin
- How to connect mysql database in node js with example?
- How to merge two array with same keys without loop in PHP ?
- Laravel 5.3 - import export csv and excel file into database
- How to check file size when select multiple file validation using Jquery?
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?