How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?By Hardik Savani | October 12, 2016 | | 4203 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes we require to disable created_at and updated_at timestamps on Model on Laravel, so we can do it simply by using $timestamps variable of model. It is very small things but important to understand and how to use it.
When you create new item or user using model at that time created_at and updated_at column set default time by default but you can prevent to set false value of $timestamps variable.
I am creating new records using create method of model like as bellow example:
Ok, above code will simply add new records on items table with current timestamps value in created_at and updated_at. But you can prevent by add $timestamps variable value false. So your model will be like this way:
class Item extends Model
public $fillable = ['title'];
public $timestamps = false;
Now, you can check, created_at and updated_at will be null.
Maybe it can help you....
Tags :Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel 5.3 Laravel Eloquent Source Code timestamps
- PHP - Infinite Scroll Pagination using JQuery Ajax Example
- How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?
- PHP download file from url using curl example
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5.2 chat message module using socket.io, redis, express and nodejs from from scratch.
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?