How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?By Hardik Savani | October 12, 2016 | | 14747 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes we require to disable created_at and updated_at timestamps on Model on Laravel, so we can do it simply by using $timestamps variable of model. It is very small things but important to understand and how to use it.
When you create new item or user using model at that time created_at and updated_at column set default time by default but you can prevent to set false value of $timestamps variable.
I am creating new records using create method of model like as bellow example:
Ok, above code will simply add new records on items table with current timestamps value in created_at and updated_at. But you can prevent by add $timestamps variable value false. So your model will be like this way:
class Item extends Model
public $fillable = ['title'];
public $timestamps = false;
Now, you can check, created_at and updated_at will be null.
Maybe it can help you....
Tags :Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel 5.3 Laravel Eloquent Source Code timestamps
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- Laravel 5 Stripe example using Laravel Cashier from Scratch
- Laravel 5.2 chat message module using socket.io, redis, express and nodejs from from scratch.
- Bootstrap year picker example using datepicker js
- HTML tags are not allowed in textbox validation using Jquery
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel 5
- Example of trigger on after delete with update query mysql
- Jquery - Display a loading gif image before a image loads using Eager ImageLoader plugin