How to create virtual host in ubuntu apache?By Hardik Savani | June 14, 2016 | | 585 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
we always like to create virtual host and run our project that way we can debug properly and run as like our website. But if you are working on ubuntu then we have always follow several step to create virtual host and that very long process.
So, i found one package that provide virtualhost command that way we can create new virtual host and also delete virtual host command. so just follow bellow step:
Create virtualhost command
$ cd /usr/local/bin
$ wget -O virtualhost https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost
$ wget -O virtualhost-nginx https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost-nginx.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost-nginx
Use virtualhost command
sudo virtualhost create myexample.dev my_dir_path
you have to always fire above command to create new virtualhost, that's it and it's pretty simple...
try this and get more information from here : virtualhost.
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- AngularJS - How to Limit String Length using Filter?
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Highcharts ?
- Laravel 5 create and download zip file example using chumper/zipper composer package
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example