How to create virtual host in ubuntu apache?By Hardik Savani | June 14, 2016 | | 441 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
we always like to create virtual host and run our project that way we can debug properly and run as like our website. But if you are working on ubuntu then we have always follow several step to create virtual host and that very long process.
So, i found one package that provide virtualhost command that way we can create new virtual host and also delete virtual host command. so just follow bellow step:
Create virtualhost command
$ cd /usr/local/bin
$ wget -O virtualhost https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost
$ wget -O virtualhost-nginx https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost-nginx.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost-nginx
Use virtualhost command
sudo virtualhost create myexample.dev my_dir_path
you have to always fire above command to create new virtualhost, that's it and it's pretty simple...
try this and get more information from here : virtualhost.
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?
- Example of Cron Job in Laravel 5
- How to get last record of database table in Laravel?
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How to create middleware with parameters in Laravel 5?
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?