How to create virtual host in ubuntu apache?By Hardik Savani | June 14, 2016 | | 546 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
we always like to create virtual host and run our project that way we can debug properly and run as like our website. But if you are working on ubuntu then we have always follow several step to create virtual host and that very long process.
So, i found one package that provide virtualhost command that way we can create new virtual host and also delete virtual host command. so just follow bellow step:
Create virtualhost command
$ cd /usr/local/bin
$ wget -O virtualhost https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost
$ wget -O virtualhost-nginx https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost-nginx.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost-nginx
Use virtualhost command
sudo virtualhost create myexample.dev my_dir_path
you have to always fire above command to create new virtualhost, that's it and it's pretty simple...
try this and get more information from here : virtualhost.
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- Laravel 5 database backup using Laravel Backup Package
- How to integrate stripe payment gateway in Laravel 5.4 Application ?
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- Laravel 5 - Example of Database Seeder with insert sample data
- Jquery - Display a loading gif image before a image loads using Eager ImageLoader plugin
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- Laravel 5 export to pdf using maatwebsite example