How to create virtual host in ubuntu apache?By Hardik Savani | June 14, 2016 | | 1124 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu
we always like to create virtual host and run our project that way we can debug properly and run as like our website. But if you are working on ubuntu then we have always follow several step to create virtual host and that very long process.
So, i found one package that provide virtualhost command that way we can create new virtual host and also delete virtual host command. so just follow bellow step:
Create virtualhost command
$ cd /usr/local/bin
$ wget -O virtualhost https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost
$ wget -O virtualhost-nginx https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost-nginx.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost-nginx
Use virtualhost command
sudo virtualhost create myexample.dev my_dir_path
you have to always fire above command to create new virtualhost, that's it and it's pretty simple...
try this and get more information from here : virtualhost.
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?
- Laravel 5.3 Image Upload with Validation example
- How to add dialog box in bootstrap?
- PHP MySQL contact us form with validation using Bootstrap
- How to get ip address in jquery?
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- Laravel 5 - Full Text Search Example using Scout and Algolia Packages
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?