How to create virtual host in ubuntu apache?By Hardik Savani | June 14, 2016 | | 900 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu
we always like to create virtual host and run our project that way we can debug properly and run as like our website. But if you are working on ubuntu then we have always follow several step to create virtual host and that very long process.
So, i found one package that provide virtualhost command that way we can create new virtual host and also delete virtual host command. so just follow bellow step:
Create virtualhost command
$ cd /usr/local/bin
$ wget -O virtualhost https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost
$ wget -O virtualhost-nginx https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost-nginx.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost-nginx
Use virtualhost command
sudo virtualhost create myexample.dev my_dir_path
you have to always fire above command to create new virtualhost, that's it and it's pretty simple...
try this and get more information from here : virtualhost.
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- Laravel 5 - Paypal Payment Integration example using netshell/paypal package from scratch
- Laravel 5 query builder where exists example
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working
- Jquery - How to copy text to clipboard without flash example ?
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?