How to create virtual host in ubuntu apache?By Hardik Savani | June 14, 2016 | | 391 Viewer | Category : Installation Ubuntu
Share this post:
we always like to create virtual host and run our project that way we can debug properly and run as like our website. But if you are working on ubuntu then we have always follow several step to create virtual host and that very long process.
So, i found one package that provide virtualhost command that way we can create new virtual host and also delete virtual host command. so just follow bellow step:
Create virtualhost command
$ cd /usr/local/bin
$ wget -O virtualhost https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost
$ wget -O virtualhost-nginx https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RoverWire/virtualhost/master/virtualhost-nginx.sh
$ chmod +x virtualhost-nginx
Use virtualhost command
sudo virtualhost create myexample.dev my_dir_path
you have to always fire above command to create new virtualhost, that's it and it's pretty simple...
try this and get more information from here : virtualhost.
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- How to get last inserted id in laravel 5?
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- How to confige Elasticsearch in our local system
- PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL example
- Laravel 5 - How to convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert?