How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?By Hardik Savani | February 21, 2017 | | 7878 Viewer | Category : jQuery AngularJS
In this post we are going learn how to copy to clipboard in AngularJS application using ngclipboard js plugin. I provide very simple example using CDN, so you can simply run and understand well.
when require to give function of copy some text by clicking on button or any link. There are several library can do copy text using flash player, but in this example i will do it without using flash player. In this example we will use
ngclipboard.js AngularJS Plugin for copy to clipboard.
Now i am going to share with you full example of ngclipboard js plugin. I use cdn for jquery and ngclipboard js that way you can run easily for testing. You can also see demo. So let's see bellow example:
<title>How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?</title>
<div class="container" ng-app="mainApp">
<!-- Target -->
<input id="foo" value="I am copied from ItSolutionStuff.com">
<!-- Trigger -->
<button class="btn" ngclipboard data-clipboard-target="#foo">Copy to clipboard
var app = angular.module("mainApp", ['ngclipboard']);
For more information you can get from here : ngclipboard.js
I hope it can help you....
- AngularJS - How to render HTML value in ng-repeat ?
- AngularJS - scroll to a specific element using anchorscroll
- AngularJS - convert comma separated string to array example
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- Angularjs nl2br(textarea newline and linebreak conversion) example with demo
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery
- How to use where clause with mysql function in Laravel 5?
- How to create blade view file using command line in Laravel?
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?