How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?By Hardik Savani | February 21, 2017 | | 36953 Viewer | Category : jQuery AngularJS
In this post we are going learn how to copy to clipboard in AngularJS application using ngclipboard js plugin. I provide very simple example using CDN, so you can simply run and understand well.
when require to give function of copy some text by clicking on button or any link. There are several library can do copy text using flash player, but in this example i will do it without using flash player. In this example we will use
ngclipboard.js AngularJS Plugin for copy to clipboard.
Now i am going to share with you full example of ngclipboard js plugin. I use cdn for jquery and ngclipboard js that way you can run easily for testing. You can also see demo. So let's see bellow example:
<title>How to copy to clipboard without flash in AngularJS ?</title>
<div class="container" ng-app="mainApp">
<!-- Target -->
<input id="foo" value="I am copied from ItSolutionStuff.com">
<!-- Trigger -->
<button class="btn" ngclipboard data-clipboard-target="#foo">Copy to clipboard
var app = angular.module("mainApp", ['ngclipboard']);
For more information you can get from here : ngclipboard.js
I hope it can help you....
- AngularJS - scroll to a specific element using anchorscroll
- AngularJS - convert comma separated string to array example
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- Angularjs nl2br(textarea newline and linebreak conversion) example with demo
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?