How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?By Hardik Savani | January 30, 2016 | | 1083 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
Share this post:
If you are working on php or any php framwork and you want to copy one table into other table by using sql query, so you could do it using simple SELECT and INSERT statement. just you need to think how you can use.
In Following example you can see how to fetch data from "post" table and how to insert into "post_copy" table, so basically you have to select field of one that you want to copy and second one give name of table with proper field that you want insert. But don't forgot to give a name of field otherwise it generate error.
INSERT INTO `post_copy` (name,slug,status)
SELECT name,slug,'1' FROM `post`
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- Laravel 5 Google OAuth authentication using Socialite Package
- How to use where clause with mysql function in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - elasticsearch with pagination example
- How to set ANDROID_HOME environment variable in ubuntu?
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- Laravel 5 Redirect to URL using redirect() helper