How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?By Hardik Savani | January 30, 2016 | | 1931 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
Share this post:
If you are working on php or any php framwork and you want to copy one table into other table by using sql query, so you could do it using simple SELECT and INSERT statement. just you need to think how you can use.
In Following example you can see how to fetch data from "post" table and how to insert into "post_copy" table, so basically you have to select field of one that you want to copy and second one give name of table with proper field that you want insert. But don't forgot to give a name of field otherwise it generate error.
INSERT INTO `post_copy` (name,slug,status)
SELECT name,slug,'1' FROM `post`
- Laravel tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php - Solved
- How to get current controller name in view Laravel 5?
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- How to get config file value in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- AngularJS - How to create read more/less toggle using Directive?
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template