How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?By Hardik Savani | January 30, 2016 | | 1418 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
Share this post:
If you are working on php or any php framwork and you want to copy one table into other table by using sql query, so you could do it using simple SELECT and INSERT statement. just you need to think how you can use.
In Following example you can see how to fetch data from "post" table and how to insert into "post_copy" table, so basically you have to select field of one that you want to copy and second one give name of table with proper field that you want insert. But don't forgot to give a name of field otherwise it generate error.
INSERT INTO `post_copy` (name,slug,status)
SELECT name,slug,'1' FROM `post`
- Example of Cron Job in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- Laravel 5 export to pdf using maatwebsite example
- How to call AngularJS controller function in Jquery?
- Ckeditor required field validation example in Jquery
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package