How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?By Hardik Savani | January 30, 2016 | | 3282 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
If you are working on php or any php framwork and you want to copy one table into other table by using sql query, so you could do it using simple SELECT and INSERT statement. just you need to think how you can use.
In Following example you can see how to fetch data from "post" table and how to insert into "post_copy" table, so basically you have to select field of one that you want to copy and second one give name of table with proper field that you want insert. But don't forgot to give a name of field otherwise it generate error.
INSERT INTO `post_copy` (name,slug,status)
SELECT name,slug,'1' FROM `post`
- Bootstrap daterangepicker example code with demo using daterangepicker.js
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- Bootstrap form validation example with demo using validator.js plugin
- Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravel
- How to get current url path example in Jquery?
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- How to set vertical align middle div by CSS in HTML?