How to copy one table data into another table using Mysql Query?By Hardik Savani | January 30, 2016 | | 2801 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql
If you are working on php or any php framwork and you want to copy one table into other table by using sql query, so you could do it using simple SELECT and INSERT statement. just you need to think how you can use.
In Following example you can see how to fetch data from "post" table and how to insert into "post_copy" table, so basically you have to select field of one that you want to copy and second one give name of table with proper field that you want insert. But don't forgot to give a name of field otherwise it generate error.
INSERT INTO `post_copy` (name,slug,status)
SELECT name,slug,'1' FROM `post`
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?
- How to create ban/revoke user functionality in Laravel 5 example ?
- How to add dialog box in bootstrap?
- How to confige Elasticsearch in our local system
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API
- How to use login throttle in laravel 5?
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel