How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 15945 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you require to convert object data from db into array then you can do it using DB facade and Model Eloquent. Sometimes we need to give array data only so we must get array data from db. I have two examples so it can helps you.
In first example, If you use Model Eloquent for get data from database then you can do it using toArray(). toArray() will help to convert object into array data. So let's see bellow example and check it.
$users = User::get()->toArray();
In this example, if you use DB facade for getting data then it's different from above because when i was try to convert object into array then i can't do using direct toArray() but i found solution how to do it. You can check bellow example.
$users = DB::table("users")->get();
Tags :Source Code Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel Eloquent Object to Array toArray()
- How to make simple dependent dropdown using jquery ajax in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- Bootstrap - maxlength validation with count remaining character example
- How to hide div after some time using AngularJS?
- PHP - Behance API tutorial with example and demo
- How to use sweetalert message box in laravel 5?
- How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?
- How to add dialog box in bootstrap?