How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 21088 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you require to convert object data from db into array then you can do it using DB facade and Model Eloquent. Sometimes we need to give array data only so we must get array data from db. I have two examples so it can helps you.
In first example, If you use Model Eloquent for get data from database then you can do it using toArray(). toArray() will help to convert object into array data. So let's see bellow example and check it.
$users = User::get()->toArray();
In this example, if you use DB facade for getting data then it's different from above because when i was try to convert object into array then i can't do using direct toArray() but i found solution how to do it. You can check bellow example.
$users = DB::table("users")->get();
Tags :Source Code Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel Eloquent Object to Array toArray()
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?
- Laravel 5 Ajax CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?
- Laravel 5 Pagination example
- Laravel 5 - whereIn and whereNotIn with subquery example using query builder
- How to get file size from URL in Laravel 5?