How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 4057 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you require to convert object data from db into array then you can do it using DB facade and Model Eloquent. Sometimes we need to give array data only so we must get array data from db. I have two examples so it can helps you.
In first example, If you use Model Eloquent for get data from database then you can do it using toArray(). toArray() will help to convert object into array data. So let's see bellow example and check it.
$users = User::get()->toArray();
In this example, if you use DB facade for getting data then it's different from above because when i was try to convert object into array then i can't do using direct toArray() but i found solution how to do it. You can check bellow example.
$users = DB::table("users")->get();
Tags :Source Code Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel Eloquent Object to Array toArray()
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- How to scrolling table with fixed header in HTML?
- How to integrate google map using gmaps.js in php example?
- How to get location information from ip address in Laravel ?
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- Jquery - Animated typing effect using typed js example with demo
- Laravel 5.3 - Form Input Validation rules example with demo