How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 28336 Viewer | Category : Laravel
If you require to convert object data from db into array then you can do it using DB facade and Model Eloquent. Sometimes we need to give array data only so we must get array data from db. I have two examples so it can helps you.
In first example, If you use Model Eloquent for get data from database then you can do it using toArray(). toArray() will help to convert object into array data. So let's see bellow example and check it.
$users = User::get()->toArray();
In this example, if you use DB facade for getting data then it's different from above because when i was try to convert object into array then i can't do using direct toArray() but i found solution how to do it. You can check bellow example.
$users = DB::table("users")->get();
Tags :Source Code Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel Eloquent Object to Array toArray()
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- Laravel 5.3 - import export csv and excel file into database
- PHP - Capture screenshot of website from URL example
- How to push item to 0 index or first of $scope object in AngularJS?
- Laravel 5 - Confirmation before delete record from database example
- PHP MySQL - Simple Image Gallery CRUD example from scratch
- How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?
- How to integrate jQuery Fullcalendar using Bootstrap, PHP and MySQL ?