How to convert object to array in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | June 2, 2016 | | 1435 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
If you require to convert object data from db into array then you can do it using DB facade and Model Eloquent. Sometimes we need to give array data only so we must get array data from db. I have two examples so it can helps you.
In first example, If you use Model Eloquent for get data from database then you can do it using toArray(). toArray() will help to convert object into array data. So let's see bellow example and check it.
$users = User::get()->toArray();
In this example, if you use DB facade for getting data then it's different from above because when i was try to convert object into array then i can't do using direct toArray() but i found solution how to do it. You can check bellow example.
$users = DB::table("users")->get();
Tags :Source Code Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel Eloquent Object to Array toArray()
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- How to add CKEditor with image upload using KCFinder in PHP Example Code?
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?