How to convert array values to lowercase in PHP?By Hardik Savani | April 5, 2016 | | 1486 Viewer| Category : PHP
Whenever you require to create all array value in lowercase then you can create that without using loop. you have to just use array_map(), array_map function take two argument one for php function "strtolower" and second one for array. May be we need to do this when we are working on big projects and need to all values in small case.
So, how to convert array values to lowercase using array_map(), see bellow example and learn how to work.
$myArray = ['1'=>'Hey','2'=>'Hello','3'=>'Hi','4'=>'GM'];
$result = array_map('strtolower',$myArray);
 => hey
 => hello
 => hi
 => gm
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- How to get folder path from file path in PHP?
- Laravel 5 - How to get route parameters in your route middleware?
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- How to optimize website speed and performance in Laravel 5.5 ?
- How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.5 New Feature - BladeIf Directive Example