How to convert array key to lowercase in PHP?By Hardik Savani | April 6, 2016 | | 1466 Viewer| Category : PHP
Whenever you require to create all array key in lowercase then you can create that without using loop. you have to just use array_change_key_case(), array_change_key_case function take two argument one for array and second one for php function "CASE_LOWER". May be we need to do this when we are working on big projects and need to all key in small case.
So, how to convert array values to lowercase using array_change_key_case(), see bellow example and learn how to work.
$myArray = ['Hey'=>'Hey','HELLO'=>'Hello','hi'=>'Hi','Gm'=>'GM'];
$result = array_change_key_case($myArray, CASE_LOWER);
[hey] => Hey
[hello] => Hello
[hi] => Hi
[gm] => GM
- Bootstrap form validation example with demo using validator.js plugin
- Jquery - Timepicker with AM PM Example code with demo using jQuery Timepicker Plugin
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?
- How to use where clause with mysql function in Laravel 5?
- How to check if file exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery
- How to fix and recover a “corrupt history file” in zsh?
- How to create virtual host in ubuntu apache?