How to convert array key to lowercase in PHP?By Hardik Savani | April 6, 2016 | | 698 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
Whenever you require to create all array key in lowercase then you can create that without using loop. you have to just use array_change_key_case(), array_change_key_case function take two argument one for array and second one for php function "CASE_LOWER". May be we need to do this when we are working on big projects and need to all key in small case.
So, how to convert array values to lowercase using array_change_key_case(), see bellow example and learn how to work.
$myArray = ['Hey'=>'Hey','HELLO'=>'Hello','hi'=>'Hi','Gm'=>'GM'];
$result = array_change_key_case($myArray, CASE_LOWER);
[hey] => Hey
[hello] => Hello
[hi] => Hi
[gm] => GM
- How to check if record exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Solved - fatal: Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Network is unreachable
- Magento 2 - How to solve one or more indexers are invalid by command line?
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- Jquery - How to copy text to clipboard without flash example ?
- PHP: How to count files in folder?