How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?By Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 8502 Viewer | Category : Laravel
I was working on my laravel project, i found one issue that too much load my log file when i open and i want to remove that data, i mean hang my system and must need to restart my system. I thought what will issue, but i got it because in my laravel.log(/storage/logs/laravel.log) file had big size of data and my text editor can't load and i want to clear that's way i can see other error.
I did search on google at last i found the solution using command, we have to just run command in out terminal or cmd and we can remove all data of log file. So let's fire bellow command and check.
truncate -s 0 storage/logs/laravel.log
- How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?
- Laravel 5 - Custom Helper Facade Class Example from scratch
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in laravel Example
- How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?
- How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - elasticsearch with pagination example
- Bootstrap - Show/Hide(toggle) Password input field using bootstrap-show-password.js Plugin