How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?By Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 10184 Viewer | Category : Laravel
I was working on my laravel project, i found one issue that too much load my log file when i open and i want to remove that data, i mean hang my system and must need to restart my system. I thought what will issue, but i got it because in my laravel.log(/storage/logs/laravel.log) file had big size of data and my text editor can't load and i want to clear that's way i can see other error.
I did search on google at last i found the solution using command, we have to just run command in out terminal or cmd and we can remove all data of log file. So let's fire bellow command and check.
truncate -s 0 storage/logs/laravel.log
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- Codeigniter multiple drag and drop image upload example from scratch
- Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" Solved
- Solve - no connection could be made target machine actively refused it laravel
- How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- PHP MySQL confirmation box before delete record using jquery ajax
- Laravel 5 - Grayscale Image Generate Example from scratch