How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?By Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 1779 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
I was working on my laravel project, i found one issue that too much load my log file when i open and i want to remove that data, i mean hang my system and must need to restart my system. I thought what will issue, but i got it because in my laravel.log(/storage/logs/laravel.log) file had big size of data and my text editor can't load and i want to clear that's way i can see other error.
I did search on google at last i found the solution using command, we have to just run command in out terminal or cmd and we can remove all data of log file. So let's fire bellow command and check.
truncate -s 0 storage/logs/laravel.log
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- Laravel 5 json response from controller example
- How to check if record exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?