How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?By Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 1313 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
I was working on my laravel project, i found one issue that too much load my log file when i open and i want to remove that data, i mean hang my system and must need to restart my system. I thought what will issue, but i got it because in my laravel.log(/storage/logs/laravel.log) file had big size of data and my text editor can't load and i want to clear that's way i can see other error.
I did search on google at last i found the solution using command, we have to just run command in out terminal or cmd and we can remove all data of log file. So let's fire bellow command and check.
truncate -s 0 storage/logs/laravel.log
- Laravel 5 - Orderby random using rand() and DB::raw() example
- How to integrate google map using gmaps.js in php example?
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5.3 - image dimension validation rules example
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 Redirect to URL using redirect() helper
- How to remove special characters by mysql custom function.
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package