How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?By Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 2411 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
I was working on my laravel project, i found one issue that too much load my log file when i open and i want to remove that data, i mean hang my system and must need to restart my system. I thought what will issue, but i got it because in my laravel.log(/storage/logs/laravel.log) file had big size of data and my text editor can't load and i want to clear that's way i can see other error.
I did search on google at last i found the solution using command, we have to just run command in out terminal or cmd and we can remove all data of log file. So let's fire bellow command and check.
truncate -s 0 storage/logs/laravel.log
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- Laravel - How to remove foreign key constraint using migration?
- Simple Example of Bootstrap Lightbox Plugin with demo
- How to remove query string from URL using JQuery
- Jquery ajax request example
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?