How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?By Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 7171 Viewer | Category : Laravel
I was working on my laravel project, i found one issue that too much load my log file when i open and i want to remove that data, i mean hang my system and must need to restart my system. I thought what will issue, but i got it because in my laravel.log(/storage/logs/laravel.log) file had big size of data and my text editor can't load and i want to clear that's way i can see other error.
I did search on google at last i found the solution using command, we have to just run command in out terminal or cmd and we can remove all data of log file. So let's fire bellow command and check.
truncate -s 0 storage/logs/laravel.log
- How to use each loop with class element of html in Jquery?
- Paytm payment gateway integration example in Laravel 5
- Crop, Resize, Frames etc on selected image in php using Aviary
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Select only one checkbox at a time using Jquery
- How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?
- How to get last inserted id in Codeigniter?