How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?By Hardik Savani | July 21, 2016 | | 3621 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
I was working on my laravel project, i found one issue that too much load my log file when i open and i want to remove that data, i mean hang my system and must need to restart my system. I thought what will issue, but i got it because in my laravel.log(/storage/logs/laravel.log) file had big size of data and my text editor can't load and i want to clear that's way i can see other error.
I did search on google at last i found the solution using command, we have to just run command in out terminal or cmd and we can remove all data of log file. So let's fire bellow command and check.
truncate -s 0 storage/logs/laravel.log
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- How to implement flash messages in PHP Codeigniter?
- Laravel 5 - GEO chart example and demo using lavacharts package
- How to create blade view file using command line in Laravel?
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?