How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 13477 Viewer| Category : Laravel
Laravel provide database migrations using Schema facade. Schema facade have sevaral method like add column, remove column, check if table exists, check if column exists etc. In bellow example you can see how to detect if a database table exists with Schema Builder. We somtimes need to check if table exists then to do something etc. So you can check this way:
- Codeigniter JQuery Ajax image upload example from scratch
- How to get current month records in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap year picker example using datepicker js
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?
- How to implement flash messages in PHP Codeigniter?
- How to push item to 0 index or first of $scope object in AngularJS?
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial