How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 2357 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide database migrations using Schema facade. Schema facade have sevaral method like add column, remove column, check if table exists, check if column exists etc. In bellow example you can see how to detect if a database table exists with Schema Builder. We somtimes need to check if table exists then to do something etc. So you can check this way:
- How to check request method is GET or POST in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- AngularJS - sorting(using orderby filter) table data example with demo
- Laravel 5 - Multiple Images Uploading using dropzone.js example with demo
- How to get current url with query string in codeigniter?
- How to get table name from model in Laravel 5?
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5