How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 3200 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide database migrations using Schema facade. Schema facade have sevaral method like add column, remove column, check if table exists, check if column exists etc. In bellow example you can see how to detect if a database table exists with Schema Builder. We somtimes need to check if table exists then to do something etc. So you can check this way:
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- Laravel 5.3 - image dimension validation rules example
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- Jquery email autocomplete example with demo using jquery.email-autocomplete.min.js
- How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- Laravel tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php - Solved
- How to change app version code in Ionic framework