How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 4314 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide database migrations using Schema facade. Schema facade have sevaral method like add column, remove column, check if table exists, check if column exists etc. In bellow example you can see how to detect if a database table exists with Schema Builder. We somtimes need to check if table exists then to do something etc. So you can check this way:
- How to check uploaded file is empty or not in Laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5.3 - import export csv and excel file into database
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?
- How to implement infinite ajax scroll pagination in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to get route parameters in your route middleware?
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- MySql comma separated column join in PHP Laravel 5