How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 7877 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Laravel provide database migrations using Schema facade. Schema facade have sevaral method like add column, remove column, check if table exists, check if column exists etc. In bellow example you can see how to detect if a database table exists with Schema Builder. We somtimes need to check if table exists then to do something etc. So you can check this way:
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo
- Laravel 5 - Simple user access control using Middleware
- Simple Example of Bootstrap Lightbox Plugin with demo
- How to solve - This cache store does not support tagging?
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- How to get Ip Address in Codeigniter?
- How to check uploaded file is empty or not in Laravel 5.3?