How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 20, 2016 | | 10319 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Laravel provide database migrations using Schema facade. Schema facade have sevaral method like add column, remove column, check if table exists, check if column exists etc. In bellow example you can see how to detect if a database table exists with Schema Builder. We somtimes need to check if table exists then to do something etc. So you can check this way:
- How to uninstall cordova and ionic in ubuntu
- Laravel 5 create word document file using phpoffice/phpword package
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How to count number of files in folder and remove all files in folder example in Laravel 5 ?
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- How to find day from specific date in PHP?
- How to remove undefined value from jquery array?