How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | August 13, 2016 | | 4594 Viewer | Category : Laravel Ajax
Share this post:
Sometimes, we need to check request is ajax or not in laravel 5. If you want to call same method but if request is ajax then you perform different, then you can do by using $request object.
In Laravel 5 $request object provide method to check request is ajax or not, In following example you can see how it's works.
You can check directly from Request facade and also from request object, both are same, so let's see bellow example.
public function index(Request $request)
public function index()
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- How to use where clause with mysql function in Laravel 5?
- How to get php.ini file path?
- Codeigniter 3 - select2 ajax autocomplete from database example with demo
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database