How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | August 13, 2016 | | 19274 Viewer | Category : Laravel Ajax
Sometimes, we need to check request is ajax or not in laravel 5. If you want to call same method but if request is ajax then you perform different, then you can do by using $request object.
In Laravel 5 $request object provide method to check request is ajax or not, In following example you can see how it's works.
You can check directly from Request facade and also from request object, both are same, so let's see bellow example.
public function index(Request $request)
public function index()
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?
- Fixed - MassAssignmentException in model.php laravel 5?
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- Laravel 5.3 - import export csv and excel file into database