How to check file is exists or not in PHP?By Hardik Savani | April 26, 2016 | | 1234 Viewer | Category : PHP
If you need to check file is exixt or not on folder. Normally we require to check image is exist or not, video is exists or not etc. In this example i use file_exists() for determine file is available or not in given path. So if you also need check then follow bellow example:
print_r('Image is exist.');
print_r('Image is not exist.');
- Laravel 5 - Google reCaptcha code and Validation example using anhskohbo/no-captcha package
- Automatically Refresh or Reload a Page using jQuery Example
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.
- How to remove comma from string in jquery with example ?
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?
- Install Adminer In PHP Laravel 5
- Twitter bootstrap - fancy alert box example and demo using SweetAlert Plugin