How to check file is exists or not in PHP?By Hardik Savani | April 26, 2016 | | 838 Viewer | Category : PHP
If you need to check file is exixt or not on folder. Normally we require to check image is exist or not, video is exists or not etc. In this example i use file_exists() for determine file is available or not in given path. So if you also need check then follow bellow example:
print_r('Image is exist.');
print_r('Image is not exist.');
- How to store all record in laravel5 Cache
- Install Sublime Text 3 in Ubuntu 14.04 using Terminal
- How to use bootstrap colorpicker example code
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- Fixed - MassAssignmentException in model.php laravel 5?
- How to execute artisan commands from route or controller in Laravel ?
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?