How to check file is exists or not in PHP?By Hardik Savani | April 26, 2016 | | 453 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you need to check file is exixt or not on folder. Normally we require to check image is exist or not, video is exists or not etc. In this example i use file_exists() for determine file is available or not in given path. So if you also need check then follow bellow example:
print_r('Image is exist.');
print_r('Image is not exist.');
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to create a text file for JSON and file download in Laravel 5?
- laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add eloquent whereKey method
- How to add prefix in each key of PHP Array?
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?