How to check file is exists or not in PHP?By Hardik Savani | April 26, 2016 | | 611 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you need to check file is exixt or not on folder. Normally we require to check image is exist or not, video is exists or not etc. In this example i use file_exists() for determine file is available or not in given path. So if you also need check then follow bellow example:
print_r('Image is exist.');
print_r('Image is not exist.');
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- Laravel 5 - Dynamic Dependant Select Box using JQuery Ajax Example - Part 1
- How can i print php variable in jquery?
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- Laravel 5.3 - Customize pagination templates example from scratch