How to check file is exists or not in PHP?By Hardik Savani | April 26, 2016 | | 546 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you need to check file is exixt or not on folder. Normally we require to check image is exist or not, video is exists or not etc. In this example i use file_exists() for determine file is available or not in given path. So if you also need check then follow bellow example:
print_r('Image is exist.');
print_r('Image is not exist.');
- Jquery Datepicker example code with demo using Jquery UI
- How to add dialog box in bootstrap?
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- Laravel 5.4 New Feature - Add new Components & Slots in Blade Template
- How to get site URL in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?