How to check file is exists or not in PHP?By Hardik Savani | April 26, 2016 | | 502 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you need to check file is exixt or not on folder. Normally we require to check image is exist or not, video is exists or not etc. In this example i use file_exists() for determine file is available or not in given path. So if you also need check then follow bellow example:
print_r('Image is exist.');
print_r('Image is not exist.');
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- How to get year, month and day from timestamp date using carbon in Laravel 5?
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Example in Laravel 5.2 from Scratch
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package