How to check file is exists or not in PHP?By Hardik Savani | April 26, 2016 | | 973 Viewer | Category : PHP
If you need to check file is exixt or not on folder. Normally we require to check image is exist or not, video is exists or not etc. In this example i use file_exists() for determine file is available or not in given path. So if you also need check then follow bellow example:
print_r('Image is exist.');
print_r('Image is not exist.');
- How to convert array values to lowercase in PHP?
- How to create responsive menu in html/PHP ?
- How to get ip address in jquery?
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.
- How to get file size in php ?
- How to get current url path example in Jquery?
- Laravel 5 - Create Dummy Data using tinker factory
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables