How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?By Hardik Savani | September 18, 2016 | | 12308 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes we are working on change password function at that time we require to check with current password. If current password should be match otherwise return error with "your old password is wrong".
I mean we have one form with three input field like as bellow:
3)confirm new password
When it will submit form we have to check current password match with store database table password. So, laravel store hash password, that way we can't check directly equal to condition, But Laravel provide Hash facade, Hash::check() method will help you to do this task.
You can see bellow simple example method:
public function changePassword(Request $request)
$input = $request->all();
$user = User::find(auth()->user()->id);
dd('Return error with current passowrd is not match.');
dd('Write here your update password code');
It can help you...
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5 Google OAuth authentication using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- Laravel 5.2 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- How to convert Object into Array in PHP?
- How to get maximum key value of array in PHP?
- How to install laravel in your Android Phone
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- How to install laravel framework on windows xampp server from scratch?
- How to get current page url in PHP?
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example