How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?By Hardik Savani | September 18, 2016 | | 18483 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes we are working on change password function at that time we require to check with current password. If current password should be match otherwise return error with "your old password is wrong".
I mean we have one form with three input field like as bellow:
3)confirm new password
When it will submit form we have to check current password match with store database table password. So, laravel store hash password, that way we can't check directly equal to condition, But Laravel provide Hash facade, Hash::check() method will help you to do this task.
You can see bellow simple example method:
public function changePassword(Request $request)
$input = $request->all();
$user = User::find(auth()->user()->id);
dd('Return error with current passowrd is not match.');
dd('Write here your update password code');
It can help you...
- How to create authentication(login and registration) in Laravel 5.2?
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Laravel 5 Google OAuth authentication using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- Laravel 5 - Grayscale Image Generate Example from scratch
- How to redirect to external link with laravel 5?
- Check and Uncheck checkboxes using JQuery
- PHP - How to Convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert API?
- How to use inject view in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?