When i was working on my laravel application and i need use datepicker picker but i require only select year and month because i have to filter with onlt selected month and year. I did search lot and also check options of datepicker js but i can't do it that because i was wrong maybe.
But at last found minViewMode option of datepicker library and i did that if you also want to make format like mm-yyyy or yyyy-mm then you can set minviewmode this way :
<title>Bootstrap - datepicker change view mode like yyyy-mm</title>
<link href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.6/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bootstrap-datepicker/1.5.0/css/bootstrap-datepicker.css" rel="stylesheet">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Bootstrap - datepicker change view mode like yyyy-mm</h2>
<input class="date-own form-control" style="width: 300px;" type="text">
- Custom User Log Activity in Laravel 5 App Example
- How to select concat columns with Laravel Query Builder?
- How to get Ip Address in Codeigniter?
- Please provide a valid cache path. laravel error fixed
- Sql function remove numeric characters from column example
- PHP - How to custom file uploading with CKEDITOR?
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- Simple Tags System Example in Laravel 5