When i was working on my laravel application and i need use datepicker picker but i require only select year and month because i have to filter with onlt selected month and year. I did search lot and also check options of datepicker js but i can't do it that because i was wrong maybe.
But at last found minViewMode option of datepicker library and i did that if you also want to make format like mm-yyyy or yyyy-mm then you can set minviewmode this way :
<title>Bootstrap - datepicker change view mode like yyyy-mm</title>
<link href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.6/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bootstrap-datepicker/1.5.0/css/bootstrap-datepicker.css" rel="stylesheet">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Bootstrap - datepicker change view mode like yyyy-mm</h2>
<input class="date-own form-control" style="width: 300px;" type="text">
- Codeigniter Angularjs http post not working
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- How to Solve overwrite index.php in windows wampserver ?
- PHP - Infinite Scroll Pagination using JQuery Ajax Example
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?
- Laravel 5 database backup using Laravel Backup Package