Share this post:
When i was working on my laravel application and i need use datepicker picker but i require only select year and month because i have to filter with onlt selected month and year. I did search lot and also check options of datepicker js but i can't do it that because i was wrong maybe.
But at last found minViewMode option of datepicker library and i did that if you also want to make format like mm-yyyy or yyyy-mm then you can set minviewmode this way :
<title>Bootstrap - datepicker change view mode like yyyy-mm</title>
<link href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.6/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bootstrap-datepicker/1.5.0/css/bootstrap-datepicker.css" rel="stylesheet">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Bootstrap - datepicker change view mode like yyyy-mm</h2>
<input class="date-own form-control" style="width: 300px;" type="text">
- Laravel ajax render view with data example
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- PHP - How to Convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert API?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- Laravel 5 Pagination example
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?