Share this post:
When i was working on my laravel application and i need use datepicker picker but i require only select year and month because i have to filter with onlt selected month and year. I did search lot and also check options of datepicker js but i can't do it that because i was wrong maybe.
But at last found minViewMode option of datepicker library and i did that if you also want to make format like mm-yyyy or yyyy-mm then you can set minviewmode this way :
<title>Bootstrap - datepicker change view mode like yyyy-mm</title>
<link href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.6/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bootstrap-datepicker/1.5.0/css/bootstrap-datepicker.css" rel="stylesheet">
<div class="container text-center">
<h2>Bootstrap - datepicker change view mode like yyyy-mm</h2>
<input class="date-own form-control" style="width: 300px;" type="text">
- How to set global view variables using composer share in Laravel 5?
- How to add CKEditor with image upload using KCFinder in PHP Example Code?
- Laravel 5 - Implementing datatables tutorial using yajra package
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- How to remove special characters by mysql custom function.
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- Jquery - Animated typing effect using typed js example with demo