How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?By Hardik Savani | June 1, 2016 | | 1491 Viewer | Category : MySql
Share this post:
Sometimes, we require to get age from birthdate using mysql select query, we can do it in programming like php,.net and etc framework but if we can do it using mysql query. In bellow example mysql query you can learn how to get age from date field. We can get age value from using mysql DATEDIFF(). So, let's see bellow query.
(DATEDIFF(CURRENT_DATE, STR_TO_DATE(born_date, '%Y-%m-%d'))/365) as age
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- How to check if file exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- Laravel 5 Localization(trans helper) tutorial example
- How to call AngularJS controller function in Jquery?
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?