How to add header row in export excel file with maatwebsite in Laravel 5.8?By Hardik Savani | April 30, 2019 | | 2243 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Laravel maatwebsite/excel introduce new version 3 with new feature and code structure. If you see on quick example of maatwebsite then it will very easy to export excel or csv. but if you want add headings row with export excel file then you can do it using WithHeadings Class. So you can add export csv with headers cell maatwebsite in laravel 5.8.
I will simple show you how you can set specific header on your export excel file using maatwebsite/excel composer package. If you want to import export from scratch then you can follow this tutorial: Import Export CSV File in Laravel 5.8.
So, let's see bellow example how it is done. just follow bellow file:
class ServiceExport implements FromCollection, WithHeadings
* @return \Illuminate\Support\Collection
public function collection()
public function headings(): array
I hope it can help you...
- Task Scheduling with Cron Job in Laravel 5.8
- Laravel 5.8 Email Verification Example
- How to create 404 error page in Laravel 5.8?
- Build RESTful API In Laravel 5.8 Example
- How to create and download pdf in Laravel 5.8?
- Ajax Autocomplete Textbox in Laravel 5.8 Example
- Laravel 5.8 CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Tutorial For Beginners