How to add git add remote origin on bitbucket repository ?By Hardik Savani | July 12, 2016 | | 567 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
when i was working on my laravel project with my friend. both are working on same project, when i changed on many files, he don't know and he changed name of repository on bitbucket and i couldn't push any thing, i told him. He know how can we resolve this issue so i remove my old remote and added new remote url on my existing repository.
Finally, i solved my issue, if you also fetch issue like i had then you can just follow bellow command and solve.
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin Bitbucket_Repository_URL
- AngularJS - How to Capitalize the first letter of word Using filter?
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in laravel Example
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- Laravel 5 select with sum query example
- Jquery - Display a loading gif image before a image loads using Eager ImageLoader plugin
- How to check if record exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Ajax - Cross-Origin Request Blocked in Larave 5?