How to add git add remote origin on bitbucket repository ?By Hardik Savani | July 12, 2016 | | 503 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
when i was working on my laravel project with my friend. both are working on same project, when i changed on many files, he don't know and he changed name of repository on bitbucket and i couldn't push any thing, i told him. He know how can we resolve this issue so i remove my old remote and added new remote url on my existing repository.
Finally, i solved my issue, if you also fetch issue like i had then you can just follow bellow command and solve.
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin Bitbucket_Repository_URL
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- How to get ckeditor value with tags on ajax-submit ?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 client side validation using Parsley.js example
- How to create laravel 5 widgets ?