How to add git add remote origin on bitbucket repository ?By Hardik Savani | July 12, 2016 | | 1957 Viewer | Category : Laravel
when i was working on my laravel project with my friend. both are working on same project, when i changed on many files, he don't know and he changed name of repository on bitbucket and i couldn't push any thing, i told him. He know how can we resolve this issue so i remove my old remote and added new remote url on my existing repository.
Finally, i solved my issue, if you also fetch issue like i had then you can just follow bellow command and solve.
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin Bitbucket_Repository_URL
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- Laravel 5 - Custom Helper Facade Class Example from scratch
- Ajax - Cross-Origin Request Blocked in Larave 5?
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- How to remove undefined value from jquery array?
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?
- Laravel tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php - Solved