How to add git add remote origin on bitbucket repository ?By Hardik Savani | July 12, 2016 | | 449 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
when i was working on my laravel project with my friend. both are working on same project, when i changed on many files, he don't know and he changed name of repository on bitbucket and i couldn't push any thing, i told him. He know how can we resolve this issue so i remove my old remote and added new remote url on my existing repository.
Finally, i solved my issue, if you also fetch issue like i had then you can just follow bellow command and solve.
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin Bitbucket_Repository_URL
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- How to use where clause with mysql function in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to create custom error page with example
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application
- How to send mail using Sendgrid in laravel 5?
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.