How to add git add remote origin on bitbucket repository ?By Hardik Savani | July 12, 2016 | | 1290 Viewer | Category : Laravel
when i was working on my laravel project with my friend. both are working on same project, when i changed on many files, he don't know and he changed name of repository on bitbucket and i couldn't push any thing, i told him. He know how can we resolve this issue so i remove my old remote and added new remote url on my existing repository.
Finally, i solved my issue, if you also fetch issue like i had then you can just follow bellow command and solve.
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin Bitbucket_Repository_URL
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- How to solve - This cache store does not support tagging?
- Simple PHP Ajax Form Validation Example from scratch
- Codeigniter 3 - CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) using JQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, Models and MySQL
- Laravel 5 Stripe example using Laravel Cashier from Scratch
- How to execute artisan commands from route or controller in Laravel ?
- How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?