How to add git add remote origin on bitbucket repository ?By Hardik Savani | July 12, 2016 | | 906 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
when i was working on my laravel project with my friend. both are working on same project, when i changed on many files, he don't know and he changed name of repository on bitbucket and i couldn't push any thing, i told him. He know how can we resolve this issue so i remove my old remote and added new remote url on my existing repository.
Finally, i solved my issue, if you also fetch issue like i had then you can just follow bellow command and solve.
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin Bitbucket_Repository_URL
- How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- HTML/FORM not found in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Implement Flash Messages with example
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Laravel 5 Redirect to URL using redirect() helper
- How to hide div after some time using AngularJS?
- How to solve "Cannot find module 'bplist-parser'" ?