How to add git add remote origin on bitbucket repository ?By Hardik Savani | July 12, 2016 | | 2633 Viewer | Category : Laravel
when i was working on my laravel project with my friend. both are working on same project, when i changed on many files, he don't know and he changed name of repository on bitbucket and i couldn't push any thing, i told him. He know how can we resolve this issue so i remove my old remote and added new remote url on my existing repository.
Finally, i solved my issue, if you also fetch issue like i had then you can just follow bellow command and solve.
git remote -v
git remote remove origin
git remote add origin Bitbucket_Repository_URL
- Jquery - Display a loading gif image before a image loads using Eager ImageLoader plugin
- How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- How to convert line breaks to br in jQuery ?
- How to check image loaded or not in JQuery?
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package