How can make an array from the values of another array's key?By Hardik Savani | January 21, 2016 | | 665 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you are working on PHP or other PHP framework and you want to create array of another array value. now you can see on following example how can you make array form another multidimensional array key's.
For example you have array like:
$multi = array(
['1'] => array('id'=>1,'name'=>'hardik'),
['2'] => array('id'=>1,'name'=>'vimal'),
['3'] => array('id'=>1,'name'=>'harshad'),
but if you want to this multi-dimensional array just like this way:
$test = array('hardik','vimal','harshad');
so, we can make this type of array from multi-dimensional array using array_column() funtion.
you can use this function easy as under.
$result = array_column($multi, 'name');
- How to disable model timestamps in Laravel 5.3?
- How to create blade view file using command line in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- Laravel 5 notification alert using bootstrap notify plugin example
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?