How can make an array from the values of another array's key?By Hardik Savani | January 21, 2016 | | 1050 Viewer | Category : PHP
If you are working on PHP or other PHP framework and you want to create array of another array value. now you can see on following example how can you make array form another multidimensional array key's.
For example you have array like:
$multi = array(
['1'] => array('id'=>1,'name'=>'hardik'),
['2'] => array('id'=>1,'name'=>'vimal'),
['3'] => array('id'=>1,'name'=>'harshad'),
but if you want to this multi-dimensional array just like this way:
$test = array('hardik','vimal','harshad');
so, we can make this type of array from multi-dimensional array using array_column() funtion.
you can use this function easy as under.
$result = array_column($multi, 'name');
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js
- Laravel 5.5 group by doesn't work - fixed
- How to count unique domains from email address field in MySQL ?
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?
- How to get current month records in Laravel 5?
- Jquery - Timepicker with AM PM Example code with demo using jQuery Timepicker Plugin
- Codeigniter 3 - select2 ajax autocomplete from database example with demo
- How to get months difference between two dates in laravel?