How can make an array from the values of another array's key?By Hardik Savani | January 21, 2016 | | 431 Viewer | Category : PHP
Share this post:
If you are working on PHP or other PHP framework and you want to create array of another array value. now you can see on following example how can you make array form another multidimensional array key's.
For example you have array like:
$multi = array(
['1'] => array('id'=>1,'name'=>'hardik'),
['2'] => array('id'=>1,'name'=>'vimal'),
['3'] => array('id'=>1,'name'=>'harshad'),
but if you want to this multi-dimensional array just like this way:
$test = array('hardik','vimal','harshad');
so, we can make this type of array from multi-dimensional array using array_column() funtion.
you can use this function easy as under.
$result = array_column($multi, 'name');
- How to use DB transactions in laravel 5?
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 query builder where exists example
- Laravel 5 export to pdf using maatwebsite example
- How to generate slug using str_slug() helper in Laravel 5?
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?