Share this post:
var my_var = "<?php echo $my_variable; ?>";
var my_var = <?php echo $my_variable; ?>;
But, you can use on php file, Not on js file.
- How to create middleware with parameters in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 new feature and update - $loop variable
- Laravel 5 - elasticsearch with pagination example
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?
- How to get Instagram followers count using JQuery Ajax?
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?