Share this post:
var my_var = "<?php echo $my_variable; ?>";
var my_var = <?php echo $my_variable; ?>;
But, you can use on php file, Not on js file.
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- Laravel 5 create and download zip file example using chumper/zipper composer package
- How to insert multiple records in Laravel 5?
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- Laravel 5.3 - Form Input Validation rules example with demo
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial