How can i get the path from laravel application root?By Hardik Savani | June 27, 2016 | | 14610 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Laravel provide several helper to get path of public directory, app directory, storage directory and base directory. It will help to store files, read file from path and also for other from controller, view files, model etc.
You can see as bellow how to get path of that directory using helper one by one.
How to get public folder path in laravel ?
public_path(); // Path of public/
How to get base path(Project Root) in laravel ?
base_path(); // Path of application root
How to get storage folder path in laravel ?
storage_path(); // Path of storage/
How to get app folder path in laravel ?
app_path(); // Path of app/
- Sql function remove numeric characters from column example
- How to add multiple markers in google map
- Solved - Access Not Configured. Google+ API (truncated...) on google console developer
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- iOS 7 style switches for checkboxes example using switchery JS
- PHP - How to remove duplicate values from multidimensional array?
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application