How can i get the path from laravel application root?By Hardik Savani | June 27, 2016 | | 10237 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Laravel provide several helper to get path of public directory, app directory, storage directory and base directory. It will help to store files, read file from path and also for other from controller, view files, model etc.
You can see as bellow how to get path of that directory using helper one by one.
How to get public folder path in laravel ?
public_path(); // Path of public/
How to get base path(Project Root) in laravel ?
base_path(); // Path of application root
How to get storage folder path in laravel ?
storage_path(); // Path of storage/
How to get app folder path in laravel ?
app_path(); // Path of app/
- Laravel 5 - Simple user access control using Middleware
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How to rename column name foreign key constraint in MySql Query?
- How to quick run laravel project?
- How to use foreach object in Nodejs ?
- Which MySQL datatype use for store an IP address?
- Jquery - Animated typing effect using typed js example with demo
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example