How can i get the path from laravel application root?By Hardik Savani | June 27, 2016 | | 4286 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide several helper to get path of public directory, app directory, storage directory and base directory. It will help to store files, read file from path and also for other from controller, view files, model etc.
You can see as bellow how to get path of that directory using helper one by one.
How to get public folder path in laravel ?
public_path(); // Path of public/
How to get base path(Project Root) in laravel ?
base_path(); // Path of application root
How to get storage folder path in laravel ?
storage_path(); // Path of storage/
How to get app folder path in laravel ?
app_path(); // Path of app/
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- PHP - Getting Started PHPUnit test with simple example
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- How to create snippets in sublime ?
- Codeigniter 3 - Generate PDF from view using dompdf library with example
- Laravel 5 - Multiple Images Uploading using dropzone.js example with demo
- How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5