How can i get the path from laravel application root?By Hardik Savani | June 27, 2016 | | 2547 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide several helper to get path of public directory, app directory, storage directory and base directory. It will help to store files, read file from path and also for other from controller, view files, model etc.
You can see as bellow how to get path of that directory using helper one by one.
How to get public folder path in laravel ?
public_path(); // Path of public/
How to get base path(Project Root) in laravel ?
base_path(); // Path of application root
How to get storage folder path in laravel ?
storage_path(); // Path of storage/
How to get app folder path in laravel ?
app_path(); // Path of app/
- Dynamic Autocomplete search using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example
- PHP AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example From Scratch
- PHP - Input multiple tags with dynamic autocomplete example
- Laravel 5 - Orderby random using rand() and DB::raw() example
- How to send mail using Sendgrid in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Bootstrap Admin Theme Integration example from scratch
- Laravel 5 - Full Text Search Example using Scout and Algolia Packages
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?