How can i get the path from laravel application root?By Hardik Savani | June 27, 2016 | | 1194 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide several helper to get path of public directory, app directory, storage directory and base directory. It will help to store files, read file from path and also for other from controller, view files, model etc.
You can see as bellow how to get path of that directory using helper one by one.
How to get public folder path in laravel ?
public_path(); // Path of public/
How to get base path(Project Root) in laravel ?
base_path(); // Path of application root
How to get storage folder path in laravel ?
storage_path(); // Path of storage/
How to get app folder path in laravel ?
app_path(); // Path of app/
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- How to define Global Variables in Laravel 5?
- How to use soft delete in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- PHP - jquery ajax crop image before upload using croppie plugin
- Multi select autocomplete jquery example with code
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?