How can i get the path from laravel application root?By Hardik Savani | June 27, 2016 | | 1514 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Laravel provide several helper to get path of public directory, app directory, storage directory and base directory. It will help to store files, read file from path and also for other from controller, view files, model etc.
You can see as bellow how to get path of that directory using helper one by one.
How to get public folder path in laravel ?
public_path(); // Path of public/
How to get base path(Project Root) in laravel ?
base_path(); // Path of application root
How to get storage folder path in laravel ?
storage_path(); // Path of storage/
How to get app folder path in laravel ?
app_path(); // Path of app/
- How to get location information from ip address in Laravel ?
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- How to resolve - No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid. in Laravel 5
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- How to get url segment in Laravel 5?
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- How to get days difference between two dates in laravel?