How can i get the path from laravel application root?By Hardik Savani | June 27, 2016 | | 25856 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Laravel provide several helper to get path of public directory, app directory, storage directory and base directory. It will help to store files, read file from path and also for other from controller, view files, model etc.
You can see as bellow how to get path of that directory using helper one by one.
How to get public folder path in laravel ?
public_path(); // Path of public/
How to get base path(Project Root) in laravel ?
base_path(); // Path of application root
How to get storage folder path in laravel ?
storage_path(); // Path of storage/
How to get app folder path in laravel ?
app_path(); // Path of app/
- How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- Angularjs nl2br(textarea newline and linebreak conversion) example with demo
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- Laravel 5 - create quick backend admin panel tutorial
- Laravel - How to remove foreign key constraint using migration?
- Laravel ajax render view with data example
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?