Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query BuilderBy Hardik Savani | June 20, 2016 | | 6021 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, we have created_at column with timestamp and we wanted to get with group by with month, that way we can use for chart. However, you can do it using mysql MONTH() function. we can use DB raw with mysql function and get group by monthly records.
So, you can see bellow query and use it.
->select("id" ,DB::raw("(COUNT(*)) as total_click"))
- How to generate random alphanumeric string in PHP?
- How to get Query Strings Value in Laravel 5?
- Simple PHP Jquery Ajax CRUD(insert update delete) tutorial example with source code
- Paypal payment gateway integration in php source code example
- AngularJS - update bind ng-model input value from Jquery Code
- How to get year, month and day from timestamp date using carbon in Laravel 5?
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- Laravel Jquery Ajax Pagination Example From Scratch