Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query BuilderBy Hardik Savani | June 20, 2016 | | 34543 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes, we have created_at column with timestamp and we wanted to get with group by with month, that way we can use for chart. However, you can do it using mysql MONTH() function. we can use DB raw with mysql function and get group by monthly records.
So, you can see bellow query and use it.
->select("id" ,DB::raw("(COUNT(*)) as total_click"))
- How to create quick apache virtual host in Ubuntu?
- Laravel 5 - elasticsearch with pagination example
- Bootstrap star rating example using bootstrap-star-rating plugin
- word wrap break word not working table
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- Example of trigger on after delete with update query mysql
- How to retrieve number of twitter followers count without authentication or api ?
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir