Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query BuilderBy Hardik Savani | June 20, 2016 | | 1975 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, we have created_at column with timestamp and we wanted to get with group by with month, that way we can use for chart. However, you can do it using mysql MONTH() function. we can use DB raw with mysql function and get group by monthly records.
So, you can see bellow query and use it.
->select("id" ,DB::raw("(COUNT(*)) as total_click"))
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- Pixel tracking code php example
- How to get product using rakuten marketing api in PHP?
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- Laravel notification message popup using toastr js plugin