Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query BuilderBy Hardik Savani | June 20, 2016 | | 16743 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Sometimes, we have created_at column with timestamp and we wanted to get with group by with month, that way we can use for chart. However, you can do it using mysql MONTH() function. we can use DB raw with mysql function and get group by monthly records.
So, you can see bellow query and use it.
->select("id" ,DB::raw("(COUNT(*)) as total_click"))
- PHP download file from url using curl example
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package
- How to remove all whitespace from string in JQuery?
- Ajax Image Upload using PHP and jQuery Example from scratch
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- Laravel 5 - login with username or email example
- How to generate route with query string parameter in Laravel 5?