Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query BuilderBy Hardik Savani | June 20, 2016 | | 11561 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
Sometimes, we have created_at column with timestamp and we wanted to get with group by with month, that way we can use for chart. However, you can do it using mysql MONTH() function. we can use DB raw with mysql function and get group by monthly records.
So, you can see bellow query and use it.
->select("id" ,DB::raw("(COUNT(*)) as total_click"))
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- Laravel 5.3 - image dimension validation rules example
- Solved - Access Not Configured. Google+ API (truncated...) on google console developer
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- How to check table is exists or not in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap - Jquery multiple select with checkboxes example using bootstrap-multiselect.js plugin