Git remove last commit from localBy Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 573 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Git is distributed version control system that is a awesome. when ever you are working with git repository. if you did commit your code in your local system by mistake, then if you want to remove last commit from your project. so let's see following example:
git add .
git commit -m "change for test"
git reset --soft HEAD~
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to calculate age from date of birth column in mysql?
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- PHP - How to implement Google new reCAPTCHA Code Example with Demo?
- Laravel 5 custom pagination view example
- How to solve 'There are no commands defined in the "cashier" namespace' in Laravel 5
- Bootstrap progress bar animate example using bootstrap-progressbar.js
- How to get Query Strings Value in Laravel 5?