Git remove last commit from localBy Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 524 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Git is distributed version control system that is a awesome. when ever you are working with git repository. if you did commit your code in your local system by mistake, then if you want to remove last commit from your project. so let's see following example:
git add .
git commit -m "change for test"
git reset --soft HEAD~
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example
- How to change app version code in Ionic framework
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- How to do remember me function at login option in laravel 5?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package