Git remove last commit from localBy Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 917 Viewer | Category : Git
Git is distributed version control system that is a awesome. when ever you are working with git repository. if you did commit your code in your local system by mistake, then if you want to remove last commit from your project. so let's see following example:
git add .
git commit -m "change for test"
git reset --soft HEAD~
- How to add pagination with union in Laravel 4 and Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- How to create and use Middleware in Laravel 5?
- How to import CSV file using mysql
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- Simple Example of Bootstrap Lightbox Plugin with demo