Git remove last commit from localBy Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 612 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Git is distributed version control system that is a awesome. when ever you are working with git repository. if you did commit your code in your local system by mistake, then if you want to remove last commit from your project. so let's see following example:
git add .
git commit -m "change for test"
git reset --soft HEAD~
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel
- PHP - Behance API tutorial with example and demo
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- Example of trigger on after delete with update query mysql
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example