Git remove last commit from localBy Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 473 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Git is distributed version control system that is a awesome. when ever you are working with git repository. if you did commit your code in your local system by mistake, then if you want to remove last commit from your project. so let's see following example:
git add .
git commit -m "change for test"
git reset --soft HEAD~
- How to add tooltip Bootstrap?
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.
- PHP Script - Login with Facebook using facebook-php-sdk and MySQL example with demo
- How to resolve - tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php Laravel 5 Ajax ?
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- Mailgun setup with Laravel 5 example
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application