Git remove last commit from localBy Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 675 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Git is distributed version control system that is a awesome. when ever you are working with git repository. if you did commit your code in your local system by mistake, then if you want to remove last commit from your project. so let's see following example:
git add .
git commit -m "change for test"
git reset --soft HEAD~
- Which MySQL datatype use for store an IP address?
- PHP - How to custom file uploading with CKEDITOR?
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 2
- Bootstrap - maxlength validation with count remaining character example
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- Bootstrap daterangepicker example code with demo using daterangepicker.js
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?