Git remove last commit from localBy Hardik Savani | March 18, 2016 | | 1044 Viewer | Category : Git
Git is distributed version control system that is a awesome. when ever you are working with git repository. if you did commit your code in your local system by mistake, then if you want to remove last commit from your project. so let's see following example:
git add .
git commit -m "change for test"
git reset --soft HEAD~
- How to use groupby having with DB::raw in Laravel Query Builder?
- How to get current page url in PHP?
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- Jquery Select2 - Select box with search example code
- Jquery ajax request example
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- PHP Image upload without refreshing page using jquery example
- Laravel 5 - Implement Flash Messages with example