Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 9, 2016 | | 3561 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
I fetch this error i was working on my php project and when i need to add that project on my bitbucket account. so first i create repository on my bitbucket account and clone that repo. but when i push first time my projects i found following error:
error failed to push some refs to
I did try many to solve bellow issue, but i can't found proper solution at last i did try my own to git add like this way :
git add -A
git commit -m "setup project"
git push origin master
And Solve my issue, you can try this if you solve your problem.
- Laravel 5 select with count query with group by example
- How to remove white space from string in PHP?
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir
- Group by year month example in Laravel 5 using Query Builder
- How to hide div after some time using AngularJS?
- How to create Laravel Resource Controller example?
- AngularJS - simple image upload with preview example in PHP
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?