Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 9, 2016 | | 593 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
Share this post:
I fetch this error i was working on my php project and when i need to add that project on my bitbucket account. so first i create repository on my bitbucket account and clone that repo. but when i push first time my projects i found following error:
error failed to push some refs to
I did try many to solve bellow issue, but i can't found proper solution at last i did try my own to git add like this way :
git add -A
git commit -m "setup project"
git push origin master
And Solve my issue, you can try this if you solve your problem.
- How to add charts in Laravel 5 using Chart JS ?
- Laravel 5 and Vue JS CRUD with Pagination example and demo from scratch
- Laravel 5 generate sitemap using roumen/sitemap package Example
- How to create custom helper in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.2 - User ACL Roles and Permissions with Middleware using entrust from Scratch Tutorial
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- How to create Pagination using dirPagination directive in Angularjs example with demo ?
- Laravel 5 Facebook authentication using Socialite Package