Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 9, 2016 | | 658 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
Share this post:
I fetch this error i was working on my php project and when i need to add that project on my bitbucket account. so first i create repository on my bitbucket account and clone that repo. but when i push first time my projects i found following error:
error failed to push some refs to
I did try many to solve bellow issue, but i can't found proper solution at last i did try my own to git add like this way :
git add -A
git commit -m "setup project"
git push origin master
And Solve my issue, you can try this if you solve your problem.
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js
- How to add Delete cascade to existing column in Laravel 5, without remove column?
- How to use login throttle in laravel 5?
- How to change date format using date filter in AngularJS?
- How to add query string automatically on laravel pagination links ?
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- Laravel 5 - Barcode generator example using milon/barcode package
- Example of unionAll in Query Builder Laravel 5