Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 9, 2016 | | 5112 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
I fetch this error i was working on my php project and when i need to add that project on my bitbucket account. so first i create repository on my bitbucket account and clone that repo. but when i push first time my projects i found following error:
error failed to push some refs to
I did try many to solve bellow issue, but i can't found proper solution at last i did try my own to git add like this way :
git add -A
git commit -m "setup project"
git push origin master
And Solve my issue, you can try this if you solve your problem.
- Laravel 5 - "syntax error or access violation 1055 in group by" Solved
- Codeigniter - Dynamic dependent dropdown using jquery ajax Example
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- How to generate random unique string in Laravel 5?
- How can make an array from the values of another array's key?
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- HTML tags are not allowed in textbox validation using Jquery
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?