Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 9, 2016 | | 743 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
Share this post:
I fetch this error i was working on my php project and when i need to add that project on my bitbucket account. so first i create repository on my bitbucket account and clone that repo. but when i push first time my projects i found following error:
error failed to push some refs to
I did try many to solve bellow issue, but i can't found proper solution at last i did try my own to git add like this way :
git add -A
git commit -m "setup project"
git push origin master
And Solve my issue, you can try this if you solve your problem.
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- Twitter Bootstrap - Digital Clock picker with AM PM example using clockface plugin
- How to integrate paypal payment gateway with laravel 5.4
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- Laravel 5 - How to get route parameters in your route middleware?
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir
- How to create Event for Mail sending in Laravel 5.2?
- Example of Cron Job in Laravel 5