Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 9, 2016 | | 1082 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
Share this post:
I fetch this error i was working on my php project and when i need to add that project on my bitbucket account. so first i create repository on my bitbucket account and clone that repo. but when i push first time my projects i found following error:
error failed to push some refs to
I did try many to solve bellow issue, but i can't found proper solution at last i did try my own to git add like this way :
git add -A
git commit -m "setup project"
git push origin master
And Solve my issue, you can try this if you solve your problem.
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- Laravel - How to search with comma separated values using Query Builder ?
- How to get user agent value in Laravel 5?
- PHP - How to Convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert API?
- How to integrate stripe payment gateway in Laravel 5.4 Application ?
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- How to add mysql trigger from migrations in Laravel 5?