Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 9, 2016 | | 1283 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
Share this post:
I fetch this error i was working on my php project and when i need to add that project on my bitbucket account. so first i create repository on my bitbucket account and clone that repo. but when i push first time my projects i found following error:
error failed to push some refs to
I did try many to solve bellow issue, but i can't found proper solution at last i did try my own to git add like this way :
git add -A
git commit -m "setup project"
git push origin master
And Solve my issue, you can try this if you solve your problem.
- Laravel 5.3 - whereDate(), whereMonth(), whereDay() and whereYear() examples.
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code
- How to create custom scrollbar using jquery mcustomscrollbar plugin ?
- GROUP_CONCAT with different SEPARATOR in laravel Example