Git - error failed to push some refs to git resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 9, 2016 | | 4639 Viewer | Category : Git Bitbucket
I fetch this error i was working on my php project and when i need to add that project on my bitbucket account. so first i create repository on my bitbucket account and clone that repo. but when i push first time my projects i found following error:
error failed to push some refs to
I did try many to solve bellow issue, but i can't found proper solution at last i did try my own to git add like this way :
git add -A
git commit -m "setup project"
git push origin master
And Solve my issue, you can try this if you solve your problem.
- PHP - I Can't get the $_POST Values on Ajax Request
- Laravel guzzle http client POST request example
- How to get filename without extension in PHP?
- How to install composer using command line in ubuntu ?
- How to set scroll to bottom in jquery?
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- Laravel 5 manual pagination with array example
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?