Fixed - MassAssignmentException in model.php laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 25, 2016 | | 2377 Viewer | Category : Laravel
massassignmentexception is for the security purpose if laravel 5 function. When i did start Laravel 5 and first i did try to add user using "User::create(['name'=>'hd','password'=>'1w'])" then i found bellow error. I was thinking what was wrong, but after investigation i found it for our security purpose, because you have to add field name that you want to insert that way other Http script or hacker etc can't insert something elelse you need to add $fillable variable in your Model. So, let's see user model example.
use Illuminate\Foundation\Auth\User as Authenticatable;
class User extends Authenticatable
* The attributes that are mass assignable.
* @var array
protected $fillable = [
'name', 'email', 'password','facebook_id'
* The attributes excluded from the model's JSON form.
* @var array
protected $hidden = [
public function dataCreate($input)
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- How to set value as key in PHP array?
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- Jquery - draggable sortable table rows example demo with bootstrap
- How to create blade view file using command line in Laravel?
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- Laravel 5.5 CRUD Example from scratch
- Laravel 5 create Custom Validation Rule example.