Fixed - MassAssignmentException in model.php laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 25, 2016 | | 854 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
massassignmentexception is for the security purpose if laravel 5 function. When i did start Laravel 5 and first i did try to add user using "User::create(['name'=>'hd','password'=>'1w'])" then i found bellow error. I was thinking what was wrong, but after investigation i found it for our security purpose, because you have to add field name that you want to insert that way other Http script or hacker etc can't insert something elelse you need to add $fillable variable in your Model. So, let's see user model example.
use Illuminate\Foundation\Auth\User as Authenticatable;
class User extends Authenticatable
* The attributes that are mass assignable.
* @var array
protected $fillable = [
'name', 'email', 'password','facebook_id'
* The attributes excluded from the model's JSON form.
* @var array
protected $hidden = [
public function dataCreate($input)
- Mediafire PHP file uploading and get link example
- How to create middleware with parameters in Laravel 5?
- How to add jquery modal popup in PHP?
- How to use bootstrap colorpicker example code
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo
- How to use elasticsearch from scratch in laravel 5?
- Laravel after login, redirect back to previous url ?
- Jquery Datepicker example code with demo using Jquery UI