Fixed - MassAssignmentException in model.php laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 25, 2016 | | 1116 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
massassignmentexception is for the security purpose if laravel 5 function. When i did start Laravel 5 and first i did try to add user using "User::create(['name'=>'hd','password'=>'1w'])" then i found bellow error. I was thinking what was wrong, but after investigation i found it for our security purpose, because you have to add field name that you want to insert that way other Http script or hacker etc can't insert something elelse you need to add $fillable variable in your Model. So, let's see user model example.
use Illuminate\Foundation\Auth\User as Authenticatable;
class User extends Authenticatable
* The attributes that are mass assignable.
* @var array
protected $fillable = [
'name', 'email', 'password','facebook_id'
* The attributes excluded from the model's JSON form.
* @var array
protected $hidden = [
public function dataCreate($input)
- PHP - How to Convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert API?
- Laravel 5 - where condition with two columns example code
- Dynamic Autocomplete search using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example
- Bootstrap - maxlength validation with count remaining character example
- Laravel 5 dynamic autocomplete search using select2 JS Ajax - Part 2
- Laravel 5 - How to convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert?
- Laravel 5 - Class 'Input' not found issue?
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?