Fixed - MassAssignmentException in model.php laravel 5?By Hardik Savani | April 25, 2016 | | 1600 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
massassignmentexception is for the security purpose if laravel 5 function. When i did start Laravel 5 and first i did try to add user using "User::create(['name'=>'hd','password'=>'1w'])" then i found bellow error. I was thinking what was wrong, but after investigation i found it for our security purpose, because you have to add field name that you want to insert that way other Http script or hacker etc can't insert something elelse you need to add $fillable variable in your Model. So, let's see user model example.
use Illuminate\Foundation\Auth\User as Authenticatable;
class User extends Authenticatable
* The attributes that are mass assignable.
* @var array
protected $fillable = [
'name', 'email', 'password','facebook_id'
* The attributes excluded from the model's JSON form.
* @var array
protected $hidden = [
public function dataCreate($input)
- Laravel 5 Pagination example
- How to send mail using zoho smtp server in PHP Laravel?
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- Jquery - Display a loading gif image before a image loads using Eager ImageLoader plugin
- Laravel 5 - Generate Captcha code and Validation example using BotDetect package
- JQuery - Display loading image on ajax call example
- Dynamic Autocomplete search using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example
- How to confige Elasticsearch in our local system