Example of trigger on after delete with update query mysqlBy Hardik Savani | April 5, 2016 | | 1060 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql SQL
Share this post:
Sometimes we need to fire trigger like after delete update some fields of another tables. for example if you have chat_message tables and when remove row on this table then we need to update "remove_counter(remove_counter + 1)" on users table. i did give you bellow example you can see how to write trigger code:
CREATE TRIGGER add_ban_counter_in_users
AFTER DELETE ON `chat_messages`
FOR EACH ROW
SET remove_counter = users.remove_counter + 1
WHERE users.id = old.user_id;
- How to check request is Ajax or not in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - How to prevent browser back button after user logout?
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?
- Autocomplete with images and custom html code in Jquery UI?
- Codeigniter 3 and AngularJS CRUD with Search and Pagination Example.
- How to upgrade node.js version in Ubuntu?
- How to use inject view in Laravel 5?