Example of trigger on after delete with update query mysqlBy Hardik Savani | April 5, 2016 | | 1341 Viewer | Category : PHP MySql SQL
Share this post:
Sometimes we need to fire trigger like after delete update some fields of another tables. for example if you have chat_message tables and when remove row on this table then we need to update "remove_counter(remove_counter + 1)" on users table. i did give you bellow example you can see how to write trigger code:
CREATE TRIGGER add_ban_counter_in_users
AFTER DELETE ON `chat_messages`
FOR EACH ROW
SET remove_counter = users.remove_counter + 1
WHERE users.id = old.user_id;
- Simple Highcharts Chart Example using PHP MySQL Database
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- Solved Issue - "/usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory"
- Laravel 5 - category treeview hierarchical structure example with demo
- Bootstrap notification popup box example using bootstrap-growl JS plugin with demo
- PHP - How to custom file uploading with CKEDITOR?
- How to get Ip Address in Codeigniter?