Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 1439 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu
When i was working on my PHP project since last 1 year on my current system and phpmyadmin was working very well. but one day i was working on my prjects and electricity off suddenly and when electricity on, i start my system again and open localhost/phpmyadmin, then i found following error:
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
I did try lot to solve. i also reboot my ubuntu 14.04 system again but i found still that issue. i was very disappointed from this issue. But when i open my PHP Laravel framework project i found bellow issue:
can't connect to local mysql server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in ubuntu
when i found above error on my browser then thought it maybe need to restart mysql service and i run following command on my terminal.
sudo service mysql start
I solve this issue but try this it can help you...
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- Laravel 5 Stripe example using Laravel Cashier from Scratch
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- How to check uploaded file is empty or not in Laravel 5.3?
- How to get current month data in MySql PHP ?
- Jquery - input tags plugin example using jquery.tagsinput.js plugin
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application