Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 697 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu
Share this post:
When i was working on my PHP project since last 1 year on my current system and phpmyadmin was working very well. but one day i was working on my prjects and electricity off suddenly and when electricity on, i start my system again and open localhost/phpmyadmin, then i found following error:
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
I did try lot to solve. i also reboot my ubuntu 14.04 system again but i found still that issue. i was very disappointed from this issue. But when i open my PHP Laravel framework project i found bellow issue:
can't connect to local mysql server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in ubuntu
when i found above error on my browser then thought it maybe need to restart mysql service and i run following command on my terminal.
sudo service mysql start
I solve this issue but try this it can help you...
- AngularJS - simple image upload with preview example in PHP
- Laravel 5 - How to convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert?
- How to get Query Strings Value in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - Image Upload and Resize Example using Intervention Image Package
- Jquery select2 ajax autocomplete example with demo in PHP
- PHP - How to implement Google new reCAPTCHA Code Example with Demo?
- Jquery modal dialog prompt using bootstrap bootbox JS example
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo