Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 2094 Viewer| Category : Ubuntu
When i was working on my PHP project since last 1 year on my current system and phpmyadmin was working very well. but one day i was working on my prjects and electricity off suddenly and when electricity on, i start my system again and open localhost/phpmyadmin, then i found following error:
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
I did try lot to solve. i also reboot my ubuntu 14.04 system again but i found still that issue. i was very disappointed from this issue. But when i open my PHP Laravel framework project i found bellow issue:
can't connect to local mysql server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in ubuntu
when i found above error on my browser then thought it maybe need to restart mysql service and i run following command on my terminal.
sudo service mysql start
I solve this issue but try this it can help you...
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- Laravel 5 - Example of Database Seeder with insert sample data
- Simple Example of Bootstrap Lightbox Plugin with demo
- How to convert Object into Array in PHP?
- How to check column exists or not in table Laravel 5
- Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- Laravel 5.6 - Log viewer using LogViewer package example