Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed - Ubuntu phpmyadmin Resolve?By Hardik Savani | April 8, 2016 | | 1066 Viewer | Category : Ubuntu
Share this post:
When i was working on my PHP project since last 1 year on my current system and phpmyadmin was working very well. but one day i was working on my prjects and electricity off suddenly and when electricity on, i start my system again and open localhost/phpmyadmin, then i found following error:
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
I did try lot to solve. i also reboot my ubuntu 14.04 system again but i found still that issue. i was very disappointed from this issue. But when i open my PHP Laravel framework project i found bellow issue:
can't connect to local mysql server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in ubuntu
when i found above error on my browser then thought it maybe need to restart mysql service and i run following command on my terminal.
sudo service mysql start
I solve this issue but try this it can help you...
- Response download with file in Laravel 5.3 example
- How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- How to get current url with parameters in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5.3 - How to create SEO friendly sluggable URL
- PHP - Bootstrap autocomplete tokenfield with Ajax Example
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- Ajax Image Upload using PHP and jQuery Example from scratch