Codeigniter - How to get current url in controller or view ?By Hardik Savani | August 2, 2016 | | 1980 Viewer | Category : Codeigniter
Share this post:
Sometimes, we need to get current URL path in your controller file or view file. So, we can get simply using "url" helper. Codeigniter provide url helper library that way we can get existing page url or base url etc.
current_url() through we can get current url in your Codeigniter application. But, you should load "url" helper before use current_url(). you can load url helper as bellow:
In bellow example, you can see code how can i get current url in your controller file. So, let's see.
$currentURL = current_url();
- Angularjs Simple Datepicker directive example code with Demo
- How to change app version code in Ionic framework
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?
- How to set gmail configration for mail in Laravel?
- Laravel ajax render view with data example
- How to implement lazy loading image with example for your website?
- How to solve - you dont have permission to upload files in KCFinder ?