Codeigniter - How to get current url in controller or view ?By Hardik Savani | August 2, 2016 | | 637 Viewer | Category : Codeigniter
Share this post:
Sometimes, we need to get current URL path in your controller file or view file. So, we can get simply using "url" helper. Codeigniter provide url helper library that way we can get existing page url or base url etc.
current_url() through we can get current url in your Codeigniter application. But, you should load "url" helper before use current_url(). you can load url helper as bellow:
In bellow example, you can see code how can i get current url in your controller file. So, let's see.
$currentURL = current_url();
- Select box with search option example in Jquery using Chosen Plugin
- AngularJS tooltip using UI Bootstrap tpls HTML example with demo
- Mysql procedure with pagination in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 create Custom Validation Rule example.
- Laravel 5 create custom artisan command with example
- Jquery highlight search text in div using highlight JS with example
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example