API Testing Tools in Laravel 5By Hardik Savani | January 21, 2018 | | 3870 Viewer| Category : PHPLaravel
In this post, I would like to create your own laravel API testing tool in your laravel 5 application. you can install API tester tool in your laravel app. we will use laravel-api-tester composer package for laravel tool.
As we know laravel framework is most popular farmworker in the world today. laravel is popular for front-end like vuejs, angularjs, react js etc as well as most popular for back-end side. Laravel is popular for back-end for API creation.
Today in market laravel is famous for APIs building. almost code PHP project converting in Laravel framework because laravel provide better structure, follow MVC and main key security.
Laravel create APIs using their MVC pattern. if you are new you don't know how to create API then you can follow below link for API create, here I create RESTFul route API so you can create your own by the following tutorial:
For security, laravel provide passport and JWT security for api creation you can also follow bellow tutorials for passport and JWT APIs.
As you know above both tutorial will help to understand how to create tutorials and tutorial with perfect security protection guard. now we will proceed with how to check. now we will use laravel-api-tester composer package that can help to easily test your all created apis and you can also save it.
So let's install laravel-api-tester composer package then we will create simple one api for testing and you will get layout like as bellow:
Step 1: Install laravel-api-tester Package
Here, we will add laravel-api-tester package for api tester tools so open your terminal and run bellow command:
composer require asvae/laravel-api-tester
After successfully install package, you have to open config/app.php file and add service provider and alias.
'providers' => [
You can publish the default configuration file by following command:
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Asvae\ApiTester\ServiceProvider"
Step 2: Create API Route
In this is step we need to create api route for listing users lists. so open your routes/api.php file and add following route.
$users = \App\User::get();
Ok finally we got a full example, you have to make sure add some dummy records on users table, so run our example so run below command:
php artisan serve
Now you can open bellow URL on your browser:
I hope it can help you....
Tags :Behance API Example Laravel Laravel 4 Laravel 5 Laravel 5.2 Laravel 5.3 Laravel 5.4 Laravel 5.5 Laravel Resource
- How to create REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel 5 - How to create API Authentication using Passport ?
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- PHP - How to Convert file(image, audio, video) extension using CloudConvert API?
- Laravel 5 Instagram API tutorial with example
- Laravel 5 mailchimp api integration from scratch with example
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- Laravel 5.2 API using JWT authentication tutorial from scratch example
- How to create and check custom header with middleware for REST API in Laravel 5 ?
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- Laravel 5.4 - send email using Markdown Mailables
- How to hide div after some time using AngularJS?
- How to set multiple selected value in Chosen Jquery Plugin?
- How to get last record from MySQL table in Codeigniter?
- PHP MySQL contact us form with validation using Bootstrap
- Laravel 5.6 CRUD Application for Starter
- How to get hours difference between two dates in laravel?