How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 10, 2016 | | 1697 Viewer | Category : Laravel
you are working on laravel php framework and you want to give any other site URL. we can easily give url using a tag like href="https://www.facebook.com" but if you are work on laravel then it can't redirect on given URL because laravel always redirect on current site, but we have solution of this problem. How to set URL without http or https of Other site in Laravel Website?, i describe as under.
For example if you want to give facebook url then you can give this way :
<a href="//facebook.com" target="_blank">FB</a>
- How to check image loaded or not in JQuery?
- Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- How to enable rewrite mode for apache in ubuntu?
- PHP - import excel file into mysql database tutorial
- Display preview selected image in input type file using JQuery
- How to make read more link from string in PHP?
- How to get current url with query string in codeigniter?
- How to get Ip Address in Laravel 5?