How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 10, 2016 | | 1041 Viewer | Category : Laravel
you are working on laravel php framework and you want to give any other site URL. we can easily give url using a tag like href="https://www.facebook.com" but if you are work on laravel then it can't redirect on given URL because laravel always redirect on current site, but we have solution of this problem. How to set URL without http or https of Other site in Laravel Website?, i describe as under.
For example if you want to give facebook url then you can give this way :
<a href="//facebook.com" target="_blank">FB</a>
- laravel 5 change date format using carbon example
- How to get current year rows using MySql Query PHP?
- How to Uninstall a Package in Laravel 5 Using Composer Command?
- How to set Datepicker in bootstrap?
- Jquery notification popup box example using toastr JS plugin with demo
- Mysql Hexadecimal color code store in binary datatype.
- How to execute mysql query in laravel?
- How to resolve - tokenmismatchexception in verifycsrftoken.php Laravel 5 Ajax ?