How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 10, 2016 | | 1263 Viewer | Category : Laravel
you are working on laravel php framework and you want to give any other site URL. we can easily give url using a tag like href="https://www.facebook.com" but if you are work on laravel then it can't redirect on given URL because laravel always redirect on current site, but we have solution of this problem. How to set URL without http or https of Other site in Laravel Website?, i describe as under.
For example if you want to give facebook url then you can give this way :
<a href="//facebook.com" target="_blank">FB</a>
- How to connect mysql database in node js with example?
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- How to clear log file using command in laravel 5 ?
- How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?
- How to send mail using mailable in laravel 5.3?
- How to check request method is GET or POST in Laravel?
- How to use collapse example in Bootstrap?
- How to create custom facade in laravel 5.2?