How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 10, 2016 | | 770 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
you are working on laravel php framework and you want to give any other site URL. we can easily give url using a tag like href="https://www.facebook.com" but if you are work on laravel then it can't redirect on given URL because laravel always redirect on current site, but we have solution of this problem. How to set URL without http or https of Other site in Laravel Website?, i describe as under.
For example if you want to give facebook url then you can give this way :
<a href="//facebook.com" target="_blank">FB</a>
- Simple accordion example code with demo using jquery ui
- How to get config file value in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - like query example using eloquent where clause.
- Laravel 5 - How to implement gravatar image using thomaswelton/laravel-gravatar package
- HTML tags are not allowed in textbox validation using Jquery
- Solve - Installation request for guzzle/guzzle in laravel
- How to get Query Strings Value in Laravel 5?
- Bootstrap SweetAlert - Confirm dialog box model with yes and no option example