How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 10, 2016 | | 917 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
you are working on laravel php framework and you want to give any other site URL. we can easily give url using a tag like href="https://www.facebook.com" but if you are work on laravel then it can't redirect on given URL because laravel always redirect on current site, but we have solution of this problem. How to set URL without http or https of Other site in Laravel Website?, i describe as under.
For example if you want to give facebook url then you can give this way :
<a href="//facebook.com" target="_blank">FB</a>
- Simple Example of Bootstrap Lightbox Plugin with demo
- How to make simple dependent dropdown using jquery ajax in Laravel 5?
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?
- Bootstrap multiselect dropdown in popup using popupMultiSelect plugin
- Laravel ajax render view with data example
- Ajax Image Upload Example with Validation in PHP Laravel Framework
- How to get logged in user data in Laravel 5?
- How to count number of files in directory PHP?