How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 10, 2016 | | 649 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
you are working on laravel php framework and you want to give any other site URL. we can easily give url using a tag like href="https://www.facebook.com" but if you are work on laravel then it can't redirect on given URL because laravel always redirect on current site, but we have solution of this problem. How to set URL without http or https of Other site in Laravel Website?, i describe as under.
For example if you want to give facebook url then you can give this way :
<a href="//facebook.com" target="_blank">FB</a>
- How to change Bootstrap Datepicker with specific date format?
- How to add ckeditor with image upload in Laravel ?
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir
- Laravel 5 - Authenticate user in NodeJS with socket io using JWT.
- Laravel 5 import export to excel and csv using maatwebsite example.
- AngularJS - how to remove html tags using filter?
- How to integrate google map using gmaps.js in php example?
- How to create middleware for XSS protection in laravel 5?