How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 10, 2016 | | 854 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
you are working on laravel php framework and you want to give any other site URL. we can easily give url using a tag like href="https://www.facebook.com" but if you are work on laravel then it can't redirect on given URL because laravel always redirect on current site, but we have solution of this problem. How to set URL without http or https of Other site in Laravel Website?, i describe as under.
For example if you want to give facebook url then you can give this way :
<a href="//facebook.com" target="_blank">FB</a>
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder
- PHP - How to implement Google new reCAPTCHA Code Example with Demo?
- How to check uploaded file is empty or not in Laravel 5.3?
- Bootstrap - maxlength validation with count remaining character example
- Laravel 5 - multiple files download with response example
- How to redirect page using JQuery?
- Laravel 5.2 multi auth example using Auth guard from scratch
- Angularjs nl2br(textarea newline and linebreak conversion) example with demo