How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 10, 2016 | | 1403 Viewer | Category : Laravel
you are working on laravel php framework and you want to give any other site URL. we can easily give url using a tag like href="https://www.facebook.com" but if you are work on laravel then it can't redirect on given URL because laravel always redirect on current site, but we have solution of this problem. How to set URL without http or https of Other site in Laravel Website?, i describe as under.
For example if you want to give facebook url then you can give this way :
<a href="//facebook.com" target="_blank">FB</a>
- Codeigniter 3 - Generate PDF from view using dompdf library with example
- PHP - File upload progress bar with percentage using form jquery example
- How to remove comma from string in jquery with example ?
- PHP MySQL contact us form with validation using Bootstrap
- Laravel 5 - Simple user access control using Middleware
- Example of Cron Job in Laravel 5
- Laravel 5 - How to get difference of time in minutes?
- Laravel 5 - Multiple markers in google map using gmaps.js