How to set URL without http of Other site in Laravel?By Hardik Savani | January 10, 2016 | | 723 Viewer | Category : Laravel
Share this post:
you are working on laravel php framework and you want to give any other site URL. we can easily give url using a tag like href="https://www.facebook.com" but if you are work on laravel then it can't redirect on given URL because laravel always redirect on current site, but we have solution of this problem. How to set URL without http or https of Other site in Laravel Website?, i describe as under.
For example if you want to give facebook url then you can give this way :
<a href="//facebook.com" target="_blank">FB</a>
- How to disable right click on div using context menu jquery?
- How to add text on image in laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 - generate PDF from html view file and download using dompdf
- How to create custom helper in Laravel 5?
- Laravel ajax render view with data example
- How to get last executed mysql query in laravel ?
- PHP - Bootstrap autocomplete tokenfield with Ajax Example
- PHP: How to count files in folder?