How to remove current changes from local system in Git ?By Hardik Savani | January 9, 2016 | | 912 Viewer | Category : Git
Git remove all current changes, if you did some wrong code in your project and you want to remove from git. then you can simply remove by git checkout command.i mean you did changes in your local system from git. you can use this command.
git checkout .
- JQuery - Delete confirm modal using bootbox example
- How to create custom helper in Laravel 5?
- How to check current password using hash check in Laravel 5.3?
- PHP - autocomplete websites with domain and logo using clearbit API
- Laravel 5 login with Linkedin using Socialite Package
- Laravel 5.3 - Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::lists() Solved
- PHP Laravel 5 - Sub-domain routing file Example
- Laravel 5 ajax request validation example