How to remove current changes from local system in Git ?By Hardik Savani | January 9, 2016 | | 435 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Git remove all current changes, if you did some wrong code in your project and you want to remove from git. then you can simply remove by git checkout command.i mean you did changes in your local system from git. you can use this command.
git checkout .
- How to create custom facade in laravel 5.2?
- Laravel 5 dropbox api file upload example using league/flysystem-dropbox package
- Solved - Access Not Configured. Google+ API (truncated...) on google console developer
- Laravel 5 - Twitter API using thujohn/twitter composer package tutorial
- Laravel 5 - line chart example code using google charts API
- How to import CSV file using mysql
- Solved - gulp error cannot find module laravel-elixir
- How to set bootstrap timepicker using datetimepicker library example code