How to remove current changes from local system in Git ?By Hardik Savani | January 9, 2016 | | 585 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Git remove all current changes, if you did some wrong code in your project and you want to remove from git. then you can simply remove by git checkout command.i mean you did changes in your local system from git. you can use this command.
git checkout .
- How to get last executed query in Larave 5?
- PHP - How to convert HTML file to PDF using Dompdf library?
- Laravel 5 import export to excel and csv using maatwebsite example.
- Laravel 5 create and download zip file example using chumper/zipper composer package
- Laravel 5 Twitter OAuth using Socialite Package
- How to get file size from URL in Laravel 5?
- Laravel 5 clear cache from route, view, config and all cache data from application
- Laravel 5 - inner join with multiple conditions example using Query Builder