How to remove current changes from local system in Git ?By Hardik Savani | January 9, 2016 | | 783 Viewer | Category : Git
Git remove all current changes, if you did some wrong code in your project and you want to remove from git. then you can simply remove by git checkout command.i mean you did changes in your local system from git. you can use this command.
git checkout .
- How to revoke 'git add' before 'git commit' ?
- Order by using multiple columns and manually array field in Laravel?
- How can i get the path from laravel application root?
- Simple Example of Bootstrap Lightbox Plugin with demo
- AngularJS - How to call function on page load example with demo?
- How to use DB transactions in laravel 5?
- How to remove key from array in Laravel 5?
- How to implement Email Verification with Activation Code example from Scratch in Laravel 5.2 ?