How to remove current changes from local system in Git ?By Hardik Savani | January 9, 2016 | | 517 Viewer | Category : Git
Share this post:
Git remove all current changes, if you did some wrong code in your project and you want to remove from git. then you can simply remove by git checkout command.i mean you did changes in your local system from git. you can use this command.
git checkout .
- Laravel - How to get current URL in controller or view?
- Laravel 5 - user prevent common passwords using laravel-password package
- Jquery - input tags plugin example using jquery.tagsinput.js plugin
- How to group by multiple columns in Laravel Query Builder?
- PHP - multiple file uploading dropzone js example
- Dynamic Autocomplete search using Bootstrap Typeahead JS Example
- How to integrate google map using gmaps.js in php example?
- How to resolve laravel 5 blank page on server?